• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Adjusted Price. Knights Armament KAC 7.62 CRS QDC Suppressor in FDE

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    New unused KAC 7.62 CRS QDC Suppressor in FDE. Was going to go on my SR25 but I sold it. On a form 3 at my dealer here in CO. Ready to transfer to your dealer or choice on a electronic form 3. These as most of you know aren't even able to be ordered at the moment from KAC.

Adjusted to $2,160 shipped. FIRM. No trades. Just looking for cash and get back out what I have into it.

Last edited:
    New unused KAC 7.62 CRS QDC Suppressor in FDE. Was going to go on my SR25 but I sold it. On a form 3 at my dealer here in CO. Ready to transfer to your dealer or choice on a electronic form 3. These as most of you know aren't even able to be ordered at the moment from KAC.

Adjusted to $2,160 shipped. FIRM. No trades. Just looking for cash and get back out what I have into it.
    I’ll take it