• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjusting Arken Zero Stop Location

longrange772

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2021
US
Has anyone played with moving the Arken zero stop location? I know how to do the default zero stop but usually like to set stop at 2 mils below zero to allow speed drop setup. It looks like you might be able to move the location of stop. Tiny hex screws from what I can tell. Smaller than I currently have a wrench for.

They tell you how to adjust for below-0 drop in the instructions. I always zero all my rifles at 100, so I never drop below that.

Something about going a few clicks (or however far you want to go) past 0 and then tightening the ZS screw down like normal, and then backing it off 1/8 turn, then tightening the set-screw back down.

They tell you how to adjust for below-0 drop in the instructions. I always zero all my rifles at 100, so I never drop below that.

Something about going a few clicks (or however far you want to go) past 0 and then tightening the ZS screw down like normal, and then backing it off 1/8 turn, then tightening the set-screw back down.
You can adjust the zero stop ring. You will need a .9 mm hex wrench. Can move it anywhere you want. Not advertised in manual but I emailed Arken support. Very helpful and quick response.

You can adjust the zero stop ring. You will need a .9 mm hex wrench. Can move it anywhere you want. Not advertised in manual but I emailed Arken support. Very helpful and quick response.
Oh, that's cool to know. I've never pulled the turret off to look. I just readjusted the turret while installed, and then set my zero-stops. I had no idea you can move the ZS around. That's pretty cool.

Would you mind copy/pasting what they said on this in the thread?

My question:
"Is it possible to move the stop location from 6 o’clock position to something like the 9 o’clock position? If so, what size wrench is needed? Any information is appreciated."

Their answer:
"You can actually it will require a 0.9mm allen wrench from what I have been told."

Reactions: z71rat and 6.5SH