• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ADL Triggerguard

dontstrokeme

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Port Angeles, WA
I am wondering what the difference between ADL and BDL is?

AHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously I am trying to find a bigger tirgger guard for my ADL....I don't need a mag system and don't even need the hinged floorplate...but I want the bigger TG like the Badger M4 or my DD Ross....so gloves fit easier and my big old gorilla fingers fit nicely.....wondering if anybody has ever seen one or if I would have a following with the beefcake ADL guard...enough that Glen Seekins might spin out a few. It would be bigger everywhere except for the inletting area....might even take a sockethead bolt for the rear??? Suggestions?

Re: ADL Triggerguard

Dual purpouse...hunting rig as well as LR prone....so using gloves now makes it easier to adjust for the snowing weather during November in the hills.

And my paws aren't small....shooting a M700 with a Badger Knob my knuckles are always hitting the knob...unavoidable on standard BDL or ADL config....small TG's....

give your dick beaters a days rest so the swelling goes down

We are doing one this year, but no promise dates. Will have one for a extended short action (wsm) standard short action, long action and one that's 4" OAL for a long action. Not going to release anything on them until they are on the shelf and we still have quite a bit of R&D to finish before they are released. Also wont be giving out a release date..Already learned my lesson, they will be ready when they are perfect
smile.gif

same trigger guard design as my DBM and same inlet so it will use good socket head cap screws and will also come with pillars.

That sounds great Glen.....seems with the smaller guys getting bigger some real world gaps in equipment are starting to be heard and filled!!