• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ADM chassis info for those looking

Anderhammer52

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2019
North Las Vegas, NV
I was looking to get into the bolt gun game around January of this year and was looking up chassis info. I saw that ADM had come out with a chassis and tried googlefu with just general information but no real reviews, I looked on here as well but couldn’t really find any info (I used the search feature but couldn’t come up with any hits). I ended up pulling the trigger on it in mid January and it only took a week to get here which was way better than any other lead time that I had seen. It has a tubeor raider action that I picked up used from a hide member in the px. I figure I’d give my impressions on it so if anyone else was looking for info they would have some random dudes impressions to at least go off of.
Ill post up pictures tomorrow after work, but overall I think for 900ish its a solid chassis. Ive used krg bravos, bergaras xlr variant, ruger rpr, and traditional stocks, as well as a round or 2 behind and mdt. This by far fits me the best. The built in arca rail is really useful and they also sell weights, which I initially had mounted to the arca rail via the machined in mlok slots but ended up putting them on the side and the rifle balances perfectly that way. The only real downside is that I haven’t seen adm release additional risers for the cheek piece but I haven’t needed them so its not a real concern for me at the moment. The cheek piece is qd via the picatinny mounting interface. The adjustability of the stock isn’t quite as much as my PRS but it hasn’t been an issue for the tens of people that have gotten behind it. All of which have been able to spot trace on a 6 creed out to 1100, ranging experince levels from never shot past 100 to my buddies and I who have shot a mile. All in all its a fantastic value and I would highly recommend it. If there is any other info anyone would like to know just ask away. Ill get those pics up soon.

that chassis looks like it leave A LOT to be desired for the $1100 price tag my god

I'm by no means someone whose opinion should hold that much weight. I haven't used it in a match yet. But I've used it a fair amount and it hasn't all been from just a bench. I haven't had any issues with it in any scenario. What more are you wanting to see from it if you don't mind me asking?

20210418_103000.jpg
20210116_193537.jpg

First im glad you are happy with your purchase. Chassis are definitely a personal preference thing. To me it looks like the design team just stopped at the magwel and said Fuck it all the way back through the stock. Its like the inbred cousin of an acc. Things I would like to see myself, weights that don't interfere with the arca rail, a butt stock that doesn't look like a 4 year old designed it would be nice too. The clamp riser cheek piece system looks like they were either to stupid or to lazy to use 2 posts and a thumb wheel like what they have for the lop adjustment but instead just went hmm let's just clamp one of our clamps on it.
I was actually looking forward to seeing the final product when they first announced it because I like their billet recievers but to me there are far better /more refined options for the price point

Reactions: Stoweit
First im glad you are happy with your purchase. Chassis are definitely a personal preference thing. To me it looks like the design team just stopped at the magwel and said Fuck it all the way back through the stock. Its like the inbred cousin of an acc. Things I would like to see myself, weights that don't interfere with the arca rail, a butt stock that doesn't look like a 4 year old designed it would be nice too. The clamp riser cheek piece system looks like they were either to stupid or to lazy to use 2 posts and a thumb wheel like what they have for the lop adjustment but instead just went hmm let's just clamp one of our clamps on it.
I was actually looking forward to seeing the final product when they first announced it because I like their billet recievers but to me there are far better /more refined options for the price point
Definitely see where you're coming from. I agree with you on the riser. However for cleaning it is super nice to be able to just pop it off and back on and it'll be right back where you set it. I was annoyed with the weights on the bottom as well after switching them to the sides it balances better and I get full use of the arca. I have their ambitious lower for one of my ars and love it so maybe I'm biased there haha. That's just my thoughts on it. I do like their integrated thumb rest for sure, it all just fits me well, me being the key phrase there. But I felt compelled to put this post out there because I've seen zero info on here/google/YouTube. Just a few reports of fancy pics on Instagram. Appreciate the feedback though man.