• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ADM factory rifle core 13.9 barrel

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I got this new a few months ago and used it one time. I am just into the JP game now! Rifle is 99.99% condition! I will post actual pics later but it is just like this-https://www.admmfg.com/cptquint-patrol-rifle

Spec-

The 13.9" Captain Quint Patrol Rifle is designed to be a well-balanced fighting rifle for tactical shooters who utilize weapon lights and laser aiming devices. The CORE Barrel profile was designed to address issues with weight distribution, balance, and handling of traditional profiles, while increasing performance through consistent harmonics and uniform heat dissipation. This rifle is currently offered in our new color, Bull Shark Grey.

These are never in stock and I waited a long time to get one!

$ 2000 plus $ 30 shipping to FFL in lower 48- and no trades at all-
13.9 pinned warcomp in their Shark grey

The kahles and bipod are obviously not included but I can sell the scope mount since it matches for another 100.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreed15!