• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD ADM handguard cheap! Barrel is sold

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
white oak armament 14.5 inch barrel 223 wylde- is SOLD Mid length gas 1-8 twist special run from them- with honor on one side of barrel and integrity on the other- I tried to get it in the pics.

Handguard is an ADM. WITH THE ROSCO EMBLEM BUT I BOUGHT IT FROM ADM

This was assembled as a complete upper but I took it apart to sell the parts because someone wanted the barrel. The barrel nut has some marks on it but nothing that effects it.

ADM 13 inch handguard. $ 110 shipped

more pics with flash hider-

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp
not sure how this is still here! WOA barrels are 275! I may keep her or send it to get pinned and sell as a complete rifle if it is still here in a few days.

Reactions: SniperBro
I was gonna keep it but I realized I mostly shoot my JPs now so I am selling this and a few others to fund another JP

message here or 813-541-3411