• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ADM UIC 10A - Feedback needed please

Smitty192

Stand-up Philosopher
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Deep East Texas
I'm looking to purchase a large frame AR and stumb;led across the ADM UIC 10 A. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking for a high end 308 with accuracy being at the top of my wish list.

Looks to be in the same price range as Wilson Combat, not too far from GAP10 money an more than Seekins SP10.

Any feedback would greatly appreciated.

I'm not too far from ADM so I see tons of their rifles at matches, mostly small frames but some large. They seem to run great, owners report great accuracy and last I knew they used Criterion barrels. I know a few of the employees, they're all great guys that are helpful and have great customer service. They are very supportive of the shooting sports too, which makes me like them even more.

The receive set looks to be on par with Seekins, with full ambi control set up. It's tempting...

ADM's webpage specs contains a lot of my desired parts.
I would be tempted for sure.
I would like to know how snug the fit is between the upper and lower.
I would also like to know if the uppers face has been trued / lapped and if the barrel is a thermal fit or ( maybe ) shimmed or Loctited in place. ( Just askin' )

I would also like to know if the uppers face has been trued / lapped and if the barrel is a thermal fit or ( maybe ) shimmed or Loctited in place. ( Just askin' )
My ADM UIC upper/lower sets aren’t super tight. They aren’t clackity-clack, but they are not bank vault either. I can’t speak to their pre made rifles, though. Best ambidextrous setup out there, though. It’s nice to have bolt release and magazine drop as two different functions.

Reactions: bfoosh006
Good questions...

Reactions: bfoosh006
I'm trying to find an answer if a SR25 upper fits flush with the UIC 10A lower. I much prefer ADM lowers to anything else.

A buddy of mine had one of the 308’s. It was a .75-1moa gun with good ammo. It never gave any problems and he killed a lot of hogs with it. Upper to lower fit was fine. He regrets getting rid of it.