• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Admin considering cutting or eliminating VA disability payments depending on income.

Yet tens or hundreds of billions of dollars (monopoly money from the printing presses) goes overseas, at least initially on paper.

Open borders, money for illegals... foreign "aid"...

SMDH about the state of affairs in the USA

that would suck considering we would still be paying through tax dollars for drug addicts to continue to get high . yea they have there priorities in order sure they do .

Similar ideas have been around for at least 30 years that I'm aware of. Lots of parasites believe you should not receive any type of second income if you were smart enough to plan ahead. Got 2.5M in your 401k? No retirement pension from Ford for you. Someone else needs that money.

For those of you on welfare, Medicaid, food stamps, SNAP, Obama phones and here illegally you have no worries. FJB has got yo back! No cuts, no limits and 9% cost of living. The more you hate America, the more the Democrats will give you.

Obama was insisting at one point that they should shitcan all medical and disability treatment and compensation because "they volunteered ". Thus they should pay for their own injuries.

Last edited:
You do realize that there's some members of Congress that this would effect. Bet they don't let go of that disability check.

Reactions: notacos4u
I enjoy paying taxes for illegals, EBT/Medicaid and foreign countries that hate us in stead of the sorry assed veterans who were injured protecting my freedoms.

• Haha
Reactions: Explorer
I enjoy paying taxes for illegals, EBT/Medicaid and foreign countries that hate us in stead of the sorry assed veterans who were injured protecting my freedoms.

I know that's sarcasm, but you just described a Stacy Abrams buttload of so-called Americans.

I agree with the premise of your post, but I don’t believe the veterans were injured protecting your freedoms. They were injured doing unrelated things in the interest of the same people that support the welfare state, southern invasion, foreign wars for profit, and the covid tyranny/murders.

In combat, apparently wealthy Soldiers and poor Soldiers bleed differently. The All Volunteer Military is doomed. None of the Services are meeting recruiting quotas. Big Army missed 2022 recruiting by 15000 (that = a Division) so quietly in 2023 the Army reduced the official size of the Active Army by 15000 and just said it will use the Army National Guard more. Draft is coming back.

The pendulum has swung too far the other way. Many WWII, Korea and Vietnam vets weren’t given much for their disabilities. Now any vet seems to get 50% going out the door. We all give something for our service, but as a over 50 service member, with over 5000 military helicopter hours, and well over 1500 wearing NVD’s strapped to my head, it pains me to hear 400 hour pilots talking about how their back hurts. Then pains me even more to see them get 70-100% disability. Should we get something for what we’ve given? Yes, but it needs to be within reason. Very few jobs have disability pensions that pay as well as the military. Military benefits (and accounting liabilities) are part of what is breaking the back of our government. And changes to those entitlements are coming. Go see the post on France‘s retirement problem…

The pendulum has swung too far the other way. Many WWII, Korea and Vietnam vets weren’t given much for their disabilities. Now any vet seems to get 50% going out the door. We all give something for our service, but as a over 50 service member, with over 5000 military helicopter hours, and well over 1500 wearing NVD’s strapped to my head, it pains me to hear 400 hour pilots talking about how their back hurts. Then pains me even more to see them get 70-100% disability. Should we get something for what we’ve given? Yes, but it needs to be within reason. Very few jobs have disability pensions that pay as well as the military. Military benefits (and accounting liabilities) are part of what is breaking the back of our government. And changes to those entitlements are coming. Go see the post on France‘s retirement problem…
I was telling my wife the exact same thing in the exact same context a couple days ago.

Reactions: BScore
Same boat as you, just not as many flight hours

In combat, apparently wealthy Soldiers and poor Soldiers bleed differently. The All Volunteer Military is doomed. None of the Services are meeting recruiting quotas. Big Army missed 2022 recruiting by 15000 (that = a Division) so quietly in 2023 the Army reduced the official size of the Active Army by 15000 and just said it will use the Army National Guard more. Draft is coming back.
You would love that wouldn’t you. You as a statist promote the draft twice a week as a wonderful thing. I’ll tell you this, any man that tries to take my sons to force them to serve evil will pay a price as will I I suppose. My enemy isn’t some sheet and sandal wearing goat herder on the other side of the world.

I will take the unpopular side of this arguement; you do not deserve disability because you were diagnosed with sleep apnea, hearing loss, sprained an ankle or knee, or got into a car crash whie enlisted. Yes, these are thing people I know are getting 100% disability for. Hell some of the people I know who are listed as 100% ddisabled and collecting are in beter shape than I am. I am baffled that they are proud they are "disabled" makes me wonder how much better care we could give the truly disabled veterans if these nipple sucking leeches would give theirs up. Inured while deployed or during a training and have a life altering disability that person should be taken care of. Amputee or even quadruple amputee. Those veterans should never have to worry about money.
Because your ears ring a little and don't hear so well. Welcome to the club. Put on the big boy pants and suck it up.
Thats my rant after a number of years working with veterans who are in better shape than most people tell me they are 100% disabled and work full time, go to the gym, run and have lives full of adventure. These people should be ashamed of themselves. I give them all the credit in the world for serving but they are far from disabled.

I will take the unpopular side of this arguement; you do not deserve disability because you were diagnosed with sleep apnea, hearing loss, sprained an ankle or knee, or got into a car crash whie enlisted. Yes, these are thing people I know are getting 100% disability for. Hell some of the people I know who are listed as 100% ddisabled and collecting are in beter shape than I am. I am baffled that they are proud they are "disabled" makes me wonder how much better care we could give the truly disabled veterans if these nipple sucking leeches would give theirs up. Inured while deployed or during a training and have a life altering disability that person should be taken care of. Amputee or even quadruple amputee. Those veterans should never have to worry about money.
Because your ears ring a little and don't hear so well. Welcome to the club. Put on the big boy pants and suck it up.
Thats my rant after a number of years working with veterans who are in better shape than most people tell me they are 100% disabled and work full time, go to the gym, run and have lives full of adventure. These people should be ashamed of themselves. I give them all the credit in the world for serving but they are far from disabled.

Also frees up funding for drug addicts to receive disability and medicaid.

I know many of those as well. Most boast about how much many they will make when they retire out of active duty with their mil retirement and their 100% disability. Most if it is stuff like you mentioned; sleep apnea, ringing in the ears, acne, etc.

I know many of those as well. Most boast about how much many they will make when they retire out of active duty with their mil retirement and their 100% disability. Most if it is stuff like you mentioned; sleep apnea, ringing in the ears, acne, etc.
These are just more examples of why men who depend on the government to make a living (public sector) do not believe in a small limited gov’t and are in fact fundamentally opposed. The bigger and more power the gov’t is, which in turn means a disempowered and poorer private sector, the more these gov men benefit. All at the expense of the labor and liberty of the working class.

Reactions: gigamortis
This. I had a guy brag to me how much he gets for getting the gout while in Balad. He was probably eating to well. Pretty ridiculous. How in hell can somebody have a 70 or 80 percent VA rating and pass a flight physical or meet service requirements? During demobs I used to watch guys claim knee pain, back pain, ringing in their ears or that they fell off helicopter one day, etc. They would be playing basketball later that day. I always hoped these guys felt some shame when they saw guys who actually got f’up.

Reactions: simpletoms
Last edited:
Reactions: Docsherm
s-l500.jpg

I'm pretty sure they will be after my 401k soon as well.
they are already. remember back when clinton was in office they proposed to confiscate them and pay us back overtime like social security? and then they tried it again with when obama was in office. but we the people found out and they shut it down. well guess what? bidens scum bags are trying it again. they are however keeping it quiet at the moment, but the word will get out soon, hopefully. unfortunately most people will go along with it because the vast majority of the populace don’t have one.

Also frees up funding for drug addicts to receive disability and medicaid.
From my limited research addiction is not eligible for disability or Medicaid. Nor is the funding for military the same funding for civilian. Also been told Navy disability is different than the funding for Army

you and i share some of the same stories. i know young veterans that were desk jockies are drawing 100 percent without ever deploying anywhere. the stress was too much for the to handle. geez. it sickens me to know there are vets that have verifiable injuries that are shit on. i for one went in healthy and came out with some action related injuries but i have never, ever been to the VA, not once. i alway felt that there were people that needed it more than i. i always figured if i went i was taking away care form somebody else. when i separated i got a good job with great insurance so why go take away from other people that needed it more. anyway, just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Tater Salad
Socialized medicine (free healthcare) and the welfare state rolled into one. It’s an insult to those who truly served.

• Love
How about getting rid of SS payments to those rich folks first?

From my limited research addiction is not eligible for disability or Medicaid. Nor is the funding for military the same funding for civilian. Also been told Navy disability is different than the funding for Army

From my limited research it is. As far as differences in funding, I'm certain both started out as tax dollars.

Also been told Navy disability is different than the funding for Army
The VA covers all branches under one roof.

Mil retirement/pension is separate for each branch, but comes from a entirely separate pot than VA funds.

This proposal has been discussed and plenty information that is going absolutely nowhere. It's following the lines of the earnings test for those working while collecting social security...

I only needed to have 8 vertebrae taken out of my neck and seizures a few times a week in order to get my disability.

But I still work a couple days a week....

Doc

Reactions: 1911hombre
I only needed to have 8 vertebrae taken out of my neck and seizures a few times a week in order to get my disability.

But I still work a couple days a week....

Doc
Had they amputated you head and neck at the shoulder to heal you I would agree with the disability. Now with a bad joke out of the way. This is the type of service related injuries that should guaranty a disability check that would allow you to live without much for monetary concerns and focus on healing.

Reactions: Doc68
Interesting to watch America's mistakes.
Harvesting our resources has been shut in, curtailed and halted.
Weakening our military is taking the priority over maintaining it.
Inflation / free money has dwindled the buying power of the USD$.
Open borders result in a complete over load of our safety nets meant for American's.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.....
Our enemies want our resources.... Not the people.
Connect the dots.

1679928002828.jpeg

quote-never-interrupt-your-enemy-when-he-is-making-a-mistake-napoleon-bonaparte-3-12-97.jpg

Reactions: 232593