• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Admin Needed!

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!!!🤬🤬🤬

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN UNCOMPROMISING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.
    THANK YOU!

HOPE IT MADE YOU LAUGH 😆

2C26987D-C655-40FA-909A-A99E43C796F2.png

Your sure it’s not one of those cricket wireless phones that only has one text setting?

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN UNCOMPROMISING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.
    THANK YOU!

HOPE IT MADE YOU LAUGH 😆
    I shared this probably six times the other day

Great laugh to start my day .

I was figuring on somebody bitching and whining about some stupid snowflake hurt feelings bullcrap.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have gotten the IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIphone 8 you were promiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised. No caps lock but the fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" seems to be stuck. IIIIIIIIIIIII also beliiiiiiiiiiiiive that the piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiictures you got came from thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis phone. Let me just say, you are lucky you only got a few of her pictures. Took me an hour, a minute at a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime, to get through the camera roll and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisgusted (with myself).

Reactions: Matagorda308
    Why was I left the FUCK OUT I have nice rifles ???????

THANK YOU!

HOPE IT MADE YOU LAUGH 😆
    I was about to correct you and say I'm not a "new" member..