• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Admirable.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    But I think he may get a surprise. I never did it, I think physically I might have but I know I didnt have the mental toughness, which is the more important of the two.. Wish him well, though in today's world I dont think I'd make the same choice.

Levi Williams Gives Up Eligibility For SEAL Training​

1701207518976.png
    KSL Sports
    https://kslsports.com › utah-state-quarterback-levi-willi...

1 day ago — If selected for SEAL training, Williams would begin this summer with hopeful graduation sometime during 2024. Williams talked about how the team ...

He doesn’t understand the world around him. His beliefs aren’t close to reality. Brainwashed into ignorance. He also must have had his head up his ass in 2020-2021. It does seem like he has a good intentions although based on rainbows and lollipops.

While i still respect the hell out of these guys i couldn't imagine wanting to serve this government.
    I agree
    18AD61E5-FA25-4480-89C9-52E31BC979AF.png

• Angry
    Reactions: M4orturnate
    While i still respect the hell out of these guys i couldn't imagine wanting to serve this government.
    I'd guess he's still young and indoctrinated and wants to serve what we were taught and he believes is 'Truth, Justice, and the American Way"

Reactions: M4orturnate
    Watching too many SEAL Team episodes.

But… ‘Murica! You do you.

Get back to us in 10 years and let us know how it worked out.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot and jakelly
    I couldn’t imagine wanting to serve ANY government in any capacity. Helping to spread and/or forcing the agenda of tyrants isn’t an honorable act no matter what the propagandists have convinced the public to believe.

Some of you nasty old fucks need to read:

‘I do not know what put it into your head, or your heart, to do that. But it was well done. I did not hinder it, for generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel.'

-Tolkein

Reactions: Maggot