• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations. PSA for dealing with woke shitheads.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Expect more of this shit to start turning up in workplaces and in daily life as well. Woke retards are emboldened by shit like this and they are encouraged to start confrontations with their coworkers, etc... Some do it because they really got nothing better to do with their fucking day, and others actually think that they are carrying out some triple breasted, nine-dicked space alien deity's holy mission to confront people about their "white privilege". You don't have to be white either. You just have to disagree with their nonsense to get them to think that it is perfectly okay to fuck with you.

20200928_173050_jpg-1611086.JPG

Don't even try to debate them or try to reason with them if you happen to encounter this kind of shit. The best way to deal with SJWs and woke fucktards is ADMIT NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING, MAKE COUNTER-ACCUSATIONS.

ADMIT NOTHING.

"I didn't say that...."

"No I didn't. What the fuck are you talking about? You got proof?"

"I don't know what you are talking about".

DENY EVERYTHING.

"I don't watch the news...."

"No I didn't get the memo about the 'bias awareness class'. You never gave it to me......."

"I never discriminated against anyone in my life before".

(Them)"But that is impossible. Everybody discriminates. It's human nature.... boohoohoo".

"No. I never did. Because I am the best human ever".

(Them)"But. But. But you are wrong..."

"NO. I am right. You are wrong."

(Them) "You are not being reasonable...WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!"

"I am being reasonable. YOU are not being reasonable".

Be a broken record. Be a fucking hardhead. Be an asshole AND be nonchalant about it.

MAKE COUNTER-ACCUSATIONS.

Here is the part where you get creative. It doesn't even have to make sense. Just throw them right out of their mental focal loop.

"You are calling me a racist because you have seen me walking with my girlfriend to that restaurant last week. You have been harassing me ever since. I already told you, I am already dating somebody. What part of that do you not understand?"

"No. I am not a racist. I think YOU are and you are trying to cover it up. I HEARD you saying XXX and YYY and ZZZ the other day to these people on the street. You are DISGUSTING and a bigot. And you try to accuse others?

"No. I never said that or looked at you like that. You have started harassing me since I got promoted to this position. You trying to get me demoted or fired so you can bring XXX person, your family member, etc... in to take my position".

In extreme cases, just make something up no matter how outrageous and throw it right back at them.

"You heard me last week telling that person in the cafeteria that my nephew has severe autism. You are singling me out for harassment because you hate autistic people and think they are wastes of oxygen. DON'T LIE. I HEARD YOU SAY THAT ON YOUR PHONE BEFORE."

That is this weekend's PSA for dealing with woke fucktard shit. Well, MY weekend anyway...

Last edited:
    Certain things in life just don't mix like oil and water so why waste time trying to mix them together even the black and white cookie in the bakery is segregated.

Microaggressions actually makes people mentally ill (or worsens it if you already have anxiety or depression).

They say that the concept of microaggressions and the attention given to them encourage many of what cognitive-behavioral therapists have identified as the cognitive distortions that cause depression and anxiety. Cognitive-behavioral therapists treat patients by teaching them to identify and correct these cognitive distortions—things like magnification (exaggerating something’s importance), mind-reading (assuming without evidence that others have negative thoughts about you), and labeling (assigning people “global negative traits”). There are others, but it is clear the idea of microaggressions encourages each of these three distortions—the opposite tactic of the therapists. Magnifying small offenses, mind-reading by identifying subconscious thoughts even the offenders are unaware of, and labeling others as aggressors are all integral to the microaggression program but possibly harmful to mental health.
    B. CAMPBELL AND J. MANNING

Real interpretation:
    We'd like to be treated better than fair and if you disagree and expect to treat us like
    adults we'd like to first call you a racist then sue everyone's ass.

R

Last edited:
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    I said it and I meant it. You’re move...

I'm fairly sure MIcroaggressions are attempted rape by a man with a teeny dick. I saw it on 308Pirate's rap sheet....

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68
    I had to Google what a microagression actually is, as I thought it was something different. I am now upset at the article I read. I am so happy I work construction where if anyone says anything about microagressions I can literally say shut the fuck up and leave it at that

This is why I hate the government. Bitch has a 30k a year job and pulls down 100k. Disgusting .

I bet that bitch don't even know how to replace the battery on an AC remote that has a battery compartment slider secured with a small screw... And they are in government positions, trying to tell others what to do...
    smiley_thinking.gif

Reactions: Bender
    Try being a federal employee in a liberal leaning agency. My coworker just joined a task force on racism to help us find all the racist and offensive words in our records...not kidding

I have a few words she can enjoy looking up...

FELCHING

COCK DOCKING

MEXICAN PANCAKE

PTERODACTYL

BROWN SHOWER

I might have a few more...

I think our society has grown to be too easily offended by interactions from others, as well as having grown to rely on others handling the negatively-perceived interaction for us.

Should aggression in any form be tolerated in the workplace? No. But that does not mean that someone else had to always reprimand employees for making a social mistake. Someone say something that bothered you? Speak up, but not in a way that purposely antagonizes them (unless you know them and it is y'alls thing), because many places do not tolerate that. But for Pete's sake, people need to make others aware that their "microaggression" are not wanted, turn it into a joke, let it go.. something other than relying on the employer to handle it. What do you do when you are at the park or grocery store and someone makes a microaggressive statement or behavior? Walk away? Call the police? Correct them, or tell them to fuck off?
    This, to me, comes down to social skills. People learn what is tolerated. I feel bad for the HR departments always having one more thing to deal with.

I think our society has grown to be too easily offended by interactions from others, as well as having grown to rely on others handling the negatively-perceived interaction for us.

Should aggression in any form be tolerated in the workplace? No. But that does not mean that someone else had to always reprimand employees for making a social mistake. Someone say something that bothered you? Speak up, but not in a way that purposely antagonizes them (unless you know them and it is y'alls thing), because many places do not tolerate that. But for Pete's sake, people need to make others aware that their "microaggression" are not wanted, turn it into a joke, let it go.. something other than relying on the employer to handle it. What do you do when you are at the park or grocery store and someone makes a microaggressive statement or behavior? Walk away? Call the police? Correct them, or tell them to fuck off?
    This, to me, comes down to social skills. People learn what is tolerated. I feel bad for the HR departments always having one more thing to deal with.
    It's because of sensitivity training. Everyone has been trained to be sensitive. We need Desensitivity training. Teach everyone how to confront people respectfully instead of getting butthurt and telling on them. Or learn how to take a fucking joke.

It's because of sensitivity training. Everyone has been trained to be sensitive. We need Desensitivity training. Teach everyone how to confront people respectfully instead of getting butthurt and telling on them. Or learn how to take a fucking joke.
    Agreed. No one knows how to take a joke any more...

Reactions: 6.5SH
    And yes, we have all been pressed to learn to be sensitive to others, which I support.. to a point. At some point, people need to re-learn how to not let things get to them. Some people are just jerks, others just make mistakes. Is it the end of the world? Probably not.

Reactions: memilanuk
    Try being a federal employee in a liberal leaning agency. My coworker just joined a task force on racism to help us find all the racist and offensive words in our records...not kidding
    That’s such a better use of my tax dollars than building our military even better. Yep. Great job. Wait. Am I micro or macro aggressive?

Sensitivity training, HR departments etc. were brought into the work place to eliminate harassment. Now people use these entities to harass coworkers.
    Classic example of the oppressed becoming the oppressors.
    BTW it was news to me that harass is one word 😳

alabama hot pocket
    glass bottom boat
    rusty hook

J.H.F.C. I just made the mistake of actually Googling that shit. OH my F God.. did I just get an education. And I thought Fags were bad. You guys... man... That is some depraved shit. OOOO-eee. LOL. Gonna have some weird fucking dreams tonight I tell ya.

Last edited:
    I had to Google what a microagression actually is, as I thought it was something different. I am now upset at the article I read. I am so happy I work construction where if anyone says anything about microagressions I can literally say shut the fuck up and leave it at that

I'm an electrician.

In the last 15 years I've seen steady change. Used to be a hard working job with good pay that required a brain and some thick skin. When I started it was non-stop shit talking the first few weeks until they decided you could hack it or you quit and stopped wasting their time.

Now I've got to coddle the apprentices or they just quit.

I had to explain to one how a shovel worked. How to step on the back and push it into the ground, pull the long handle down, and scoop up the dirt. I shit you not. He threatened to have his dad sue me (daddy was big wig in the company we were building the site for).
    Next time I saw his dad he asked me if we'd worked his pussy off or if he was still a candy ass. I told him the truth was he was threatening us with lawsuits and harassment daily for mildly pushing him towards finishing his task. Daddy had a little talk with him about not being a pussy, so he quit since he knew we had free reign to run his ass ragged.
    (To be fair, it was Williston and 84 hour weeks were standard so we were all a bit hard assed and sleep deprived, yet the rest of us all got along just fine).

The two of us went to a concrete batch plant to do setup, service, lighting, controls, etc. We were playing the "guess this assholes age" game with the guys running the site. They guessed me at 40, him at 19 based on attitude. I was 28, him 29. He was a Florida party kid with no skills or desire to work. I was a Montana kid that had to work, grew up with the "fix it myself or go without" mentality, followed by "you'll earn what you have, whether that's nothing or everything is up to you".

It's damn pathetic what passes for work in a hell of a lot of places these days.

Also an electrician. Not sure if it's the same where you are, but most of the other trades make fun of us and I completely understand why. We just had a 19 year old start with us, his dad is an electrician also and owns his own company but wouldn't let his own kid work for him because he sucks at life that bad. He didn't even last 2 weeks. Some have thicker skin and end up staying, but their work ethic is just as shitty.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    @chevy_man and @HMRamateur

I work in a highly energetic and physically demanding environment as well. General contracting and hardware distribution. And this place got a Heinleinian approach to business as well. "Specialization is for insects". If you are a "floor guy", you will be doing truck driving, forklift driving, welding, cutting, sanding, equipment installations, and scanning and punching in numbers on a handheld Fujitsu mobile inventory computer. Unless your job SPECIFICALLY deals with answering phones all day in one of the offices, you are expected to get down and dirty with the rest of the floor jockeys.

We have had a ludicrously high turnover rate since the very beginning. For every one good, hard working, reliable, and no nonsense employee we hire, we HAVE to go through at least 8 flunk outs and never-do-wells. A lot of motherfuckers come here thinking that the job involves putting on a stupid uniform shirt and strutting around a polished linoleum retail floor asking customers "Hi welcome how may I help you?", and spending the rest of the time whacking at shelves with a cloth. That does not exist here. Not one fucking bit. And they are always offended when we tell them what business is like here. And to add to the time wasted trying to train lazy ass motherfuckers who rather play with their phones all day long and scratching their balls, we also have to deal with a menagerie of downright creeps and neckbeard losers who always think that if they hide in the rear of the pallet area, nobody will catch them smoking weed. The good employees who we hire are good from Day 1 and they are often the ones who have to curse out SOBs who have been there longer than they have been because they could not seem to learn to do their fucking jobs properly.
    smiley_freak.gif

ETA: The only "wokeness" that exists here is during the morning when four fresh pots of coffee are steaming on the coffee machine and filling the whole place with delicious goodness. And "bias awareness training" is reserved for some lunkheads who do not know how to find proper screws to fit apertures and end up ruining tools and other shit because they tried to force the screws in.

Last edited:
    I'm an electrician.

It's damn pathetic what passes for work in a hell of a lot of places these days.
    Oh my God, you have to be Non-Union.
    There's no way I'd ever let an apprentice near a fucking shovel.
    He's not allowed because it's not his work.
    Nothing about being a pussy,I'd want to sue you too for exposing me to a shovel

Last edited:
    @chevy_man and @HMRamateur

I work in a highly energetic and physically demanding environment as well. General contracting and hardware distribution. And this place got a Heinleinian approach to business as well. "Specialization is for insects". If you are a "floor guy", you will be doing truck driving, forklift driving, welding, cutting, sanding, equipment installations, and scanning and punching in numbers on a handheld Fujitsu mobile inventory computer. Unless your job SPECIFICALLY deals with answering phones all day in one of the offices, you are expected to get down and dirty with the rest of the floor jockeys.

We have had a ludicrously high turnover rate since the very beginning. For every one good, hard working, reliable, and no nonsense employee we hire, we HAVE to go through at least 8 flunk outs and never-do-wells. A lot of motherfuckers come here thinking that the job involves putting on a stupid uniform shirt and strutting around a polished linoleum retail floor asking customers "Hi welcome how may I help you?", and spending the rest of the time whacking at shelves with a cloth. That does not exist here. Not one fucking bit. And they are always offended when we tell them what business is like here. And to add to the time wasted trying to train lazy ass motherfuckers who rather play with their phones all day long and scratching their balls, we also have to deal with a menagerie of downright creeps and neckbeard losers who always think that if they hide in the rear of the pallet area, nobody will catch them smoking weed. The good employees who we hire are good from Day 1 and they are often the ones who have to curse out SOBs who have been there longer than they have been because they could not seem to learn to do their fucking jobs properly.
    smiley_freak.gif

ETA: The only "wokeness" that exists here is during the morning when four fresh pots of coffee are steaming on the coffee machine and filling the whole place with delicious goodness. And "bias awareness training" is reserved for some lunkheads who do not know how to find proper screws to fit apertures and end up ruining tools and other shit because they tried to force the screws in.
    I've noticed a bit of a trend where I am. I've worked in a city of over a million on commercial buildings, and have been working in the middle of nowhere in industrial plants for about 8 years now, where the workers are sourced from literally anywhere in the country. Worked with guys from almost every province, from butt fuck nowhere to large cities. When it comes to the younger guys coming in, it seems the majority of good workers who put in a good amount of effort, are the country boys. Thats not to say that everyone in the city is lazy, I've worked with a lot of hard working guys from the city, and I'm pretty much a city boy as well, just not a big city, although I've lived in so many small towns and worked in the middle of nowhere for almost a decade now. It just seems more and more now though that guys from the city have more and more excuses, the young guys just have no work ethic. Luckily though, some are impressionable enough that they have picked up a good work ethic after staying on the crew for a while.