• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice need on a stock for CZ 452 Varmint

kiena

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2007
Hawley, PA
I need advise on a new stock for CZ 452 Varmint, in the best case scenario wanted to set it up in McM HTG stock and was wondering if anyone done or if McM inlets that stock for that action. If anyone have done it or pictures would be great.

Re: Advice need on a stock for CZ 452 Varmint

i asked this same question to ryan of mcmillan. this is a cut and paste.

The only stock we have for the CZ 452 is the Rimfire Magnum Varmint stock.

Here is the link: Rimfire Mag Varmint http://www.mcmillanusa.com/mcmillan-stocks-hunting-stock-list.php?subnav=branch2j#rimfire

the next response is regarding inletting for the a series stocks.

Unfortunatley we probably never will because the CZ 452 is too small of an action and our tactical stocks are just too deep. The Sako Quad has the same distance between the reciever and bottom metal as their centerfires do. Therefore, it works with our tactical stocks.

I posted this a while back but it's still the only McMillan option for a CZ 452 as far as I know.

Rimfire Magnum Varmint as above.

TC

23082008041.jpg

McM does more than the Rimfire Magnum......

Here's a Master Silhouette I just picked up from them. The barrel channel is for a varmint, but I happened to luck into a 452 American cheap and I'm gonna use that. It actually balances about perfect for me. Good shit IMO.

DSCN0051-1.jpg