• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Advice on lower power scope for Savage 111 30-06, choose one of three.

ivankonev

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2012
For a Savage 111 accutrigger, accustock, in 30-06. Ranges will be around 300 meters. Which one would you advise?

1. Weaver Classic K-series fixed 6x 38mm Dual-X reticle

2. Burris Fullfield II 2-7x 35mm Ballistic Plex reticle

3. Redfield Revolution 2-7x 33mm 4 Plex reticle

These scopes are all under $200.

Redfield Revolution also don't over look the Redfield Battlezone with the Mildot rec. I have one on a 110 30-06 works great for the range your looking for.

I have a similar rifle that I put a leupold 3.5-10x40mm cds on. I used it to take an elk at 350yds it worked great. I know its out of your price range but was worth it. I have a revolution redfield and itnseems good for the money.

Thanks. I ordered the Redfield Revolution. Thank you roggom for the promo code, it was still good.