• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Advice on metric data book

8541USMC

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2006
The desert
Guys,
I need to be pointed in the direction of a GOOD data book that contains metric data. And when I say metric data, I don't mean just some. I need everything to be metric. Wind charts, adjustments...the whole shabang. Any advice is appreciated.

Re: Advice on metric data book

We have been converting our book in a metric format per multiple Military requests!!

Drop me a line or give me a call and let me know if you have any other special requests from the 380 different data book pages we offer from our modular books!!

Stay safe HOG!!

Our books have been metric friendly since day one. The only thing not listed, is the wind speed we have as MPH instead of KPH, and the walking speed on the mover is FPS, so you would just have to write that in.

We also did the USMC SSDS metric click charts for the schoolhouse, and has been in use by ATBn for about 4 years.

Our books are FREE to any deployed sniper or sniper on orders, through www.AmericanSnipers.org so feel free to use that resource.

S/F

Team Storm

As you were asking 8541USMC our books have always offered both standard and metric tables and charts.

As you can see with alot our never seen before specialty Index pages, are offered in a metric and standard formats.

As I stated earlier we are working on wrapping up the first all metric book as you have mentioned.

Happy Hunting!