• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice on Might Armory PUA decapping die

MotoSinge

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2019
I'm interested in the Mighty Armory PUA decapping die, but there is little information on the MA website. I reload 6.5CM, 300 Norma and 338LM, so a universal decapping die would be great.

Does anyone know if the Mighty Armory PUA decapping die would work up to 338LM?

Thanks.

I think Wayne is really into adult toys.

The magnum has a larger decapping pin, so it's not suitable for the 6.5CM small flash hole. Despite the name, the Magnum seems no bigger that the PUA. Both are listed as up to 3" cases.

FW Arms with a small pin will do all you want. Not the popper, the original self center.

Reactions: 99mpower
I think Wayne is really into adult toys.

Our dies don’t look like dildos, you’ll have to look at the long dong from FW for that.

I’m happy to hear you like the die.
Any primer drop clogging in the shoot?
That flicker spring usually shoots the primer through, eliminating clogging.

That's exactly the reason why I like this spring-loaded decapper, it reliably flicks out the primers down the chute with a reassuring 'ping'. Highly recommended.

Over the course of a few hundred decapping operations so far, only once did a primer not exit the ram/chute properly which was completely due to user error, short stroking the ram.

Reactions: mightyarmory
It’s very difficult to stick a case in our dies.
If you can manage that, send us a pic.
You’ll be in our VIP room forever!
Sorry to necro a thread, but wanted to ask if you knew when you'd have decapping dies and sensors back in stock for use with an Autodrive?

@mightyarmory What's up Wayne? You don't know who this is with my username, but you'll know when I tell you I'm a long-time MA user from Alabama...Since about 2018... Still happy with my Magnum decapper, and use it to recap every piece of brass since I bought it in 2018. I used to run the ammo plant at a certain machine gun range... 😏

Reactions: mightyarmory
Hey, how the heck are ya?
I know exactly who this is😎
Are you as busy as I am? I’m going 14 hours a day.

Reactions: FuhQ
The Super Duty should be back in stock around Jan. 15th.
Hang in there!
Thanks Wayne, I appreciate the response. Just ordered two regular flicker dies, but will order the Super Duty for my AD when they become available.

Again, thanks for the quick response!

I've been very pleased with all of my MA dies and decappers and Wayne has always been great to deal with when we've spoke over the phone..

Reactions: MarinePMI
Hey Wayne, you guys should offer a FL 6mm dasher die and 22GT die 😉I was extremely impressed with the previous dies I had from you guys, but sold them as I got out of those calibers.

@mightyarmory

I bought your decapper specifically because of sticking SR primers and the occasional clog in my Zero press. That clicker is a bit on the noisy side though. It does work very well.
Joe

Turn the cap all the way down, then back it out 1/8 of an inch of turn. This creates a gap between the cap post and top of the shaft of about .010, enough to snap the shaft back down. If it’s very loud the cap isn’t down far enough,

Turn the cap all the way down, then back it out 1/8 of an inch of turn. This creates a gap between the cap post and top of the shaft of about .010, enough to snap the shaft back down. If it’s very loud the cap isn’t down far enough,
Dasher die please?