• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice on new scope buy Black Friday....and features I would like and details...

Corvette95

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2021
Southeast
Looking to buy a new long range match scope during the next week to take advantage of Black Friday specials.... I shoot a RPR Gen III in 6.5 as well a RPR .338 Lapua Magnum. I use ( and still experimenting with other brands and grain) Hornady ELD Match (140 grain 6.5 and 250/285/300 grain in the .338 Hornady and Berger Hybrid). ( Reloading is not possible for me right now. Yes, I know I need it for long range and consistency but not an option as all right now). I have been using a 100 to 600 yard range but just got access to a 1250 yard range. So what I am looking for is a 50 to 56 mm objective, 1/4 inch MOA (no MIL), First Focal Plan, VERY important ...ez/zero reset. My rifles have a built in 20 MOA base. I would like to have drop and wind corrections in the reticle but don't want a cluttered objective.Also, would like suggestion on rings as my current set up is 2.5 bore over scope. I shoot from bench and prone. I also would like a pro/con on on tube diameter.. I am using 30mm now. I want to get repeatable results at 1250 yards and looking for one that will get to a mile (when the opportunity presents itself). Lighted reticle is preferred but not required. I am hoping to get a higher line scope on a black Friday/Cyber Monday special for $1500 or less. Also a scope that has the adjustability to get me to a mile without adding more MOA to the base if possible. Also, would like a bubble /cant level either on the scope or a really good set of rings with level. I hope I have provided enough information for suggestions. I have searched the forum and found some good information but I wanted to be specific. Thanks in advance and if ok with the forum rules, feel free to post any great black Friday links (2021) on scopes that match my wish list or message me the links.

Now's a great time to save some $$$, Black Friday Sale Now - Monday November 29th.
Athlon
Element
Sightron
Sig Sauer
We are closed today but starting tomorrow we are in 7 days a week till Christmas and as a long time supporting vendor here it would be our pleasure to discuss what would be best for you and give you a great deal as well.
Please give us a call, 516-217-1000.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Reactions: moosemeat