• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advice on where to move

You mentioned arthritis, so I'll suggest Arizona, Utah, Kansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida. (Colorado is lost to Kommiefornians and "teens to 20s" habitual pot heads)

Floridians just naively hastened their state's demise by voting to allow felons to vote, and it's estimated to be 1.2 million of them. I can understand the left voting for that, but anyone who leans Republican should've voted against it because of the obvious real world ramifications of such crazy policy.

If they can't even be trusted with a vote then why the fuck are they on the street? What's to stop the gov making 33% of all citizens felons overnight because of some stupid magazine bullshit and ruining any chance of us using democracy to get things back on track? It's a slippery slope.

We ain't gonna vote our Way out of what's coming. The best we can do is control the crash and deal with life as it seems at the time. Nobody is gonna change anybodies mind or compromise. Both sides hate the other and will not compromise. It's like when a married couple just can't make it work anymore, they get a divorce and go do their own thing.

The US has been fabulous for 240 years. In modern times this is a record. It's been a great run but it's time to start a new game. If you think Republicans are gonna fix it for ya, or Trump, or Biden, or Pelosi, or McConnell then you need to side with them. Personally? They are all rich fuck million/billionaires and they will *all* see US disarmed, scattered, and divided against each other so that their Global Oligarch Bosses can fleece America of our 401K's, Retirement Savings, Pensions, Homes, College Funds, and personal savings. America is owned and operated by Global Billionaires and they *will have* your wealth buy buying our Representation for pennies on the dollar. But first they have to get the guns in the dirt.

Vote how ya want, move where ya want. Stand up, sit down, fight or sleep. It's a done deal until we start a new game.

VooDoo

I don't think we have any players who could start a new game unless there coming from a foreign land, the 330 million people here fear and coward the 535 people in charge thats roughly 600,000 to 1 ratio. Thats correct 1 politician per 600,000 sheep , being a Shepard must be pretty easy here.

Been real busy today and finally had a chance to check back in. I truly appreciate your responses. In response to those who want to stand and fight, I agree and have and will continue as long as the Lord allows. I will defend my wife and property and will not give anything up--you know I am tying to say. Period. Being realistic though, at my age and health there is only so much I can do beyond that. One issue I have are some NFA items I may or may not own. The bills that will likely pass will outlaw those items and the state will not offer any compensation. We can turn them in or become a felon. My choices are to to let them set in my safe and rot, move to a state where I can use them, or wait for all hell breaks loose when it won't matter.

I agree that I think something really bad is going to happen to this country. Things have gone too far. I will look into the places some have suggested. If anyone cares to add more, please do so.

Thanks again.

Been real busy today and finally had a chance to check back in. I truly appreciate your responses. In response to those who want to stand and fight, I agree and have and will continue as long as the Lord allows. I will defend my wife and property and will not give anything up--you know I am tying to say. Period. Being realistic though, at my age and health there is only so much I can do beyond that. One issue I have are some NFA items I may or may not own. The bills that will likely pass will outlaw those items and the state will not offer any compensation. We can turn them in or become a felon. My choices are to to let them set in my safe and rot, move to a state where I can use them, or wait for all hell breaks loose when it won't matter.

I agree that I think something really bad is going to happen to this country. Things have gone too far. I will look into the places some have suggested. If anyone cares to add more, please do so.

Thanks again.
Here in Southern Virginia, live in on the border of NC in Halifax County, enrolled in a university in Prince Edward County in South Central VA. I am apart of our school’s local College Republican group, and we are very active in our campaigns. For those who are not VA natives, and for those who have never been to this great state, I just want to make it clear that the majority of southern VA does not, and will not ever represent the sorry ass beliefs and morals of that of Northern VA and Richmond. I grew up and still live on my family’s farm. I was taught how to work hard and bust ass for what I believe in and not to bitch and complain along the way. I am beyond blessed to be able to attend college, but sometimes I am just troubled that our country is headed the way it is. I sometimes question if what I am doing in college will even matter in 10 or 20 years, because I wonder if this country will even cease to exist and stand for what it once did. Earlier this evening, I reposted on a thread on here in reference to VA House Bill 4021 that first arose back in July, and asked what everyone’s thoughts were for the state and the potential outcome of the bill now that the Left has the majority in the state. http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?192+sum+HB4021 Here’s the link to the Bill if any one is interested in reading.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If they can't even be trusted with a vote then why the fuck are they on the street? What's to stop the gov making 33% of all citizens felons overnight because of some stupid magazine bullshit and ruining any chance of us using democracy to get things back on track? It's a slippery slope.

Your first sentence contains the foundation of your point, but it's a false premise in at least two ways:

1) It's false because it presumes that a "vote" is just a trivial thing with little significance, at least in comparison to a felon's release from prison and life of freedom. In reality, VOTING is the much more significant in your comparison of those two things: A single vote can determine an election, and a single election can make or destroy a state or nation.

2) It's false because it presumes the basis for release from prison is "trustworthiness", but trust doesn't actually have anything to do with it. Felons are released when they've finished their sentences, and sentence length isn't based on any presumption of regained trustworthiness.

The Founding Fathers didn't let felons vote, and that's the correct policy. The slippery slope is the left's eternal demands to expand who is eligible to vote, and that will be a big contributor to Florida turning blue in the near future. Florida is the third most populous state, and is a swing state, so when it goes blue, our nation is in much worse trouble.

The Founding Fathers were also a bunch of dope smoking rebels who left their beds at night to shoot at cops lol. Not felons, yea ok lmao.

Thanks again.

If the cold didn't bother your arthritis so much, I'd suggest the absolute most American states like Wyoming, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana.

Reactions: Maggot
I am one of the leaders in my local church boys outdoor activities ministries. I have my son in it also.

No BS all Christ based boys group. No girls allowed

Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, shooting, service, principles, etc.

Doing my part to help get these boys going in the right direction
Well that is fantastic I commend you. With 30 years to go until retirement you are in a different age bracket and I might feel differently at your age prepping a young son to head out into the world. The lens I have viewed life through doesn't let me unsee what I have seen and I have been pushing back against the tide for almost 30 years. During this lapse of concentration from 'conservatives' while the progressives patiently and methodically stocked our educational system, media and government with dolts it's been sobering. I simply can't deny the calculus of the electorate, the growing stupidity of the masses and general intolerance to look back at history. All these 'ideas' that are so great from the left....they have been tried all over the world, but somehow it's going to be different this time?

From my chair the preservation of conservative values has been like watching a screened door on a submarine vs the flood of progressivism. Whether on my street, in my local community or the 30,000 ft view of America. I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but having watched the steady decline the pace of our demise is quickening, not slowing.

I've stopped challenging adults to overcome the sickness of liberal ideas, but by and large we are who we are by this stage in life I get it. I will engage anyone who wants to have a civil debate, but once they get on the field of issues they implode into name calling b/c they hold indefensible positions based on emotion. Simply asking a progressive to provide evidence for their position can set them off....a benign observation such as 'wow that's interesting I've not heard that before what is that based on?'...and boom the name calling begins. The young minds are the only way to get this turned around and I've failed miserably at it.....you may very well be the right person with the right skills to do it....I'm clearly outmatched trying to get through to this generation where 1 + 1 = 3.7....or -1.6 depending on triggering.

Last edited:
No need for that. I never questioned what you gave up. You brought up sending your kids to school and bragged about spending “more money than some folks make” on their education.

I simply pointed out that the schools are indoctrinating and brainwashing them behind your back. Believe me or not.
You're right. I was a dick.

And people say that the South lost the war.
Anyone that really opens their eyes to the facts of the Civil War will see that there was a bigger agenda behind it. But go ahead and keep believing that it was about slavery.
There's a reason that many still say that it was about States Rights and keeping the Federal Gov in it's place.
The populace as a whole lost. The bloated Fed we now have was the winner.
Bumpstock ban was all levels.

The kings ruling on bumpstocks was for all the land... wouldn’t matter much if you lived in VA or WVA. Laws should come from the state, not the feds. All laws from the feds the state should null and void. But then they loose federal funds... fuck your rights there federal dole dollars to be had!

We are on the same side friend. I admire you for everything you have done for your family. I am just absolutely disgusted with the school systems in America. I have little ones just starting school, we are homeschooling now, it’s actually going great. When they are a little older I will release them into public, just so they experience both sides.
Same here. Home school, Christian school, one in gov high school and one off to college. So far, they all still hate commies.

Anyone that really opens their eyes to the facts of the Civil War will see that there was a bigger agenda behind it. But go ahead and keep believing that it was about slavery.
There's a reason that many still say that it was about States Rights and keeping the Federal Gov in it's place.

yep. the war was about enforced centralization, whereby the Federal Government nullified the 9th and 10th amendments by force, and destroyed the Jeffersonian ideal of the rural gentleman farmer, which he felt was necessary for the virtue of the American Republic. Lincoln also deepened our involvement with the Bank. Evil deeds are often excused under the banner of noble ideas, and here the evil deed was destroying the primary check against an over-powerful central government, under the excuse of ending slavery. Slavery, of course, was an unconscionable institution, and it needed to be ended. But were the slaves truly freed, or were they just transferred to a different kind of bondage - and there joined by the rest of the population, regardless of color. In 2019, are we truly free? Or is our self-determination so narrow and insignificant that we really have no say in anything, and can be deprived of life, liberty, and property under any excuse the government deems valid?

If the cold didn't bother your arthritis so much, I'd suggest the absolute most American states like Wyoming, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana.

Beautiful states, everyone. Logged in Montana, visited the others, but the cold is worse on the arthritis. Its gotta be in the SW, maybe Zona, or NM. Texas is going to hell fast so its likely not there. Glad Im 70 in a couple of months...not much longer to deal with this shit and if they put me in a camp I wont last long, LOL.

yep. the war was about enforced centralization, whereby the Federal Government nullified the 9th and 10th amendments by force, and destroyed the Jeffersonian ideal of the rural gentleman farmer, which he felt was necessary for the virtue of the American Republic. Lincoln also deepened our involvement with the Bank. Evil deeds are often excused under the banner of noble ideas, and here the evil deed was destroying the primary check against an over-powerful central government, under the excuse of ending slavery. Slavery, of course, was an unconscionable institution, and it needed to be ended. But were the slaves truly freed, or were they just transferred to a different kind of bondage - and there joined by the rest of the population, regardless of color. In 2019, are we truly free? Or is our self-determination so narrow and insignificant that we really have no say in anything, and can be deprived of life, liberty, and property under any excuse the government deems valid?

Well said. I think the civil rights act was well intentioned, they, the black folks, needed some assistance to get up to speed, but got misused and turned many of them into little but parasites. Very sad for all especially the ones who bust their ass's and make something of themselves.

Beautiful states, everyone. Logged in Montana, visited the others, but the cold is worse on the arthritis. Its gotta be in the SW, maybe Zona, or NM. Texas is going to hell fast so its likely not there. Glad Im 70 in a couple of months...not much longer to deal with this shit and if they put me in a camp I wont last long, LOL.

Why not the SE?

Reactions: GibsonBanjos

Its not a coincidence we got the Fed, income tax, and the 17th Amendment (which did away with states rights once and for all) at the same time in 1913. The more conspiracy minded would add the ADL to that list. Get us into WWI ASAP to really get the debt run up and goodnight Irene.

New Mexico is pretty, but is a solid blue state, unfortunately.

I find it humorous when people say things like this. Yet out of the other side of their mouth they hope for things like a National concealed carry act or a National suppressor law.
I see where you're coming from and agree in theory. I could also see that as the federal gov telling the States that the Bill of Rights puts keeping and bearing arms out of the States purview.

Did I say that?

Better get your facts straight about me before using my post.

The 2nd amendment covers point 1

I don’t own any suppressors to your second point.

If you don't want it used, don't say it. Besides, I said "people", meaning in general. You're not the only one who has said that. Don't flatter yourself.

Settle the fuck down!

Morning guys. Thanks for the additional suggestions. Anyone know anything about Tyler, Texas? The wife has been looking and happened upon Tyler in her snooping. Yes, we are concerned that Texas is struggling to stay red. Looks like I would have more like-minded brothers/sisters to stand with if it came to that living in Texas for one of the other western states. Not so sure about central Virginia. We have been like the slow-boiled frog for too long I fear.

As an aside, I agree totally with the comments about the civil war and the early teens concerning amendments to the constitution. If anyone is interested, and if it is still in print, check out The South Was Right by the Kennedy brothers. Excellent objective read. No, they do not support or make any excuses for slavery.

Thanks and have a great day or any other kind of day you want!:cool:

Reactions: Milf Dots
"Stay and fight for your rights" is delusional, at least it is if you have any expectation of winning. Prepare for and hope for economic collapse. Not recession or Great Recession or whatever. Collapse.
I've 'started over' twice now...Now, I'm too old to start over again...I'll take my ill-gotten, Capitalist gains and run!!!