• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AE in AX Stock?

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
Just tossing this out there, but wouldn't it be ideal for the AIAE to be offered with the new AX chassis? It would cost less than the AX rifle, for using the lesser cost action I believe.

Just throwing it out there.

Re: AE in AX Stock?

Good thinking, also interested to hear the feedback!
smile.gif

It would be nice if this became avaliable in the future, would be a lesser cost option, but then agian, the new skins being offered fill that void, partially.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just tossing this out there, but wouldn't it be ideal for the AIAE to be offered with the new AX chassis? It would cost less than the AX rifle, for using the lesser cost action I believe. </div></div>

This would be interesting to see. I doubt it can be done but since I own an AE it would be great if it did.

It won't wonk and I comtacted AP and there are NO plans whatsoever to fit an AE into an AX.