• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero 6 ARC?

Current list of manufactuers slated to produce the 6mm ARC.

• Adams Arms
  • APF Armory
  • Barrett
  • Brownells
  • Christensen
  • CMC Triggers
  • CMMG
  • GAP
  • Geissele
  • Howa
  • Lantac
  • Mile High Shooting Accessories
  • Mossberg
  • NEMO
  • Noveske
  • Odin Works
  • Proof
  • Radical Firearms
  • SanTan Tactical
  • Seekins Precision
  • Uintah Precision
  • Wilson Combat

Add Craddock to your list.

They are offering barrels and uppers in 6ARC. Their barrels produce some great precision, at least they have been for me. Everything is shooting better than 1moa but I'm nowhere near done w/ load development.

Add Dtech to the upper list ......he uses shilen barrels . The 22 nosler upper that i had him build is a .5 moa and less shooter. When i have enough pennies saved , ill be ordering a 6arc from them.

Edit and off topic : I ve read a lot of negative experiences with the 22 nosler concerning brass ect. Call me lucky? but i havent had any of the mentioned problems with nosler brass .My 1st lot of brass is on its 8th reload and still standing strong.

77gr nosler cc or 77gr smk @ 2975 -3000 fps is a true .5 moa.

55 gr horn.vmax @ 3400 fps .25 moa 100 yd groups put a smile on my face every time.

Can i shoot the above claims every time i pull the trigger HELL NO .but my equipment isn't holding me back.

Disclaimer : i have nothing to do with Dtech uppers operations. .....was directed to them from Shilen Barrels......glad i was.

Last edited:
I just ordered a Proof 18” 6mm ARC barrel with a Rifle +1 gas. anyone have good suggestions for buffer/ spring combo. I was thinking of doing the JP silent captured to keep things smooth. Any suggestions there?

+1 for DTech. I just ordered a 20" match grade med contour barrel from him the other day.

When i order , im going "all in "..... 24" ratcket full bore with his muzzle break.......Hope yours shoots as good as my 22 nosler.......keep us posted please

When i order , im going "all in "..... 24" ratcket full bore with his muzzle break.......Hope yours shoots as good as my 22 nosler.......keep us posted please

If this upper I put together (their Shilen 6 ARC barrel and my Aero M4E1 upper receiver) shoots as good as my other uppers Mike has built me, I'll be extremely happy.
They asked me to send the upper receiver to true and make sure the barrel fits properly. I also had them include their headspaced bolt since I can't find one at the moment. In hindsight, short of the gas system and my SLR Ion Lite 13.7" handguard, I guess they are building the upper and I'm just assembling.

If this upper I put together (their Shilen 6 ARC barrel and my Aero M4E1 upper receiver) shoots as good as my other uppers Mike has built me, I'll be extremely happy.
They asked me to send the upper receiver to true and make sure the barrel fits properly. I also had them include their headspaced bolt since I can't find one at the moment. In hindsight, short of the gas system and my SLR Ion Lite 13.7" handguard, I guess they are building the upper and I'm just assembling.

Im going to buy a" complete " upper and be done.