• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Aero M5 308/KAC URX 3.1/Noveske N6

jMarine

YUUUT!
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Alabama
Aero M5 Texas upper/lower receiver set
Noveske N6 16" stainless match barrel (pre-fire). switch block gas block included but not installed.
Lantac Enhanced BCG Full Auto Style (.308/7.62) p/n LA00300
KAC URX 3.1 SR-25 handguard installed by DWilson mfg.
Trigger tech trigger
JP silent captured spring
Geissele charging handle
Superlative arms GB
BCM stock

It comes with what you see. I would prefer to keep the muzzle device if the buyer does not have a need/want for an OSS/Huxwrx QD muzzle device. (sling not included)

This rifle shoots 1 moa all day long and can shoot many sub-moa 3-shot groups. I'm not one of those guys that shoots one 1/2-MOA group and considers the gun a sub-moa gun, but it definitely shoots 1moa consistently. Probably shoots better in the hands of a more competent shooter. The Upper was assembled by Dwilson. There are roughly 500 rounds down the pipe. Most of these parts are either back ordered or constantly out of stock. I did a quick total if each of these parts/assembly were done today, and it comes out to over $23-2500. This is a great shooting rig. I just have other interests right now and want to buy/build another rig.

$1500 plus shipping or local face-to-face. I am willing to travel a little bit to meet up if necessary.

Attachments

• IMG_6291.jpeg
    IMG_6291.jpeg
    536.7 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: secondwind