• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Aero Precision - 14.7” M4E1 complete 556 upper, S-One handguard / nickel boron BCG

obiwanjak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2018
Lightly used Aero Precision 14.7” M4E1 complete 556 upper w/ S-One handguard, nickel boron BCG and VG6 Gamma muzzle device - pined and welded.

i-QfPL8Q2-M.jpg

Upper has 168 rounds through it and shows little wear. Some wear on the muzzle device, primarily from where the cage device was mounted (not included). Cycled nicely using a H2 buffer, showed typical accuracy for a pencil profile chrome barrel ~2-3 MOA. The weld was a little uneven so I ground it flat and coated with POR15 high temperature paint. The finish has some minor imperfections, I took some close-ups, but this is in great condition.

New these parts are: $465 for upper, $180 BCG, $80 for BCG = $725

Selling for - SPF

I will pay for shipping and insurance. No paypal / zelle. Payment via cashier’s check or USPS money order. I am a senior military officer and will provide full MIL contact information upon request to serious buyer.

i-CDgdwFj-M.jpg

i-btg9qnQ-M.jpg

i-nWPrBk7-M.jpg

i-ZVdnLSR-M.jpg

i-qHnFKdx-M.jpg

i-NjNn7kt-M.jpg

Last edited:
To the top with a price reduction. Smoking deal here. BCG alone would probably sell for $200+ alone given pandemic pricing and availability.