• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Aero Precision X15 Lower Receiver with Geissele Trigger (not sure on exact model) with Magpul Stock and BCM Pistol grip

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
$250 Shipped to your FFL, must accept from an individual!

Parts: Aero Precision X-15 complete lower but with parts replaced. Geissele Trigger (Either SSA or SSA-E). BCM Pistol Grip. Magpul stock is still on.

Description: This was the lower of an SPR build that was replaced when I had upgraded only a few weeks ago. It has served me super well, being the lower that allowed me to hit my first 900 yard 5.56 shot. I have since upgraded to an ambi KAC lower so this is just sitting around. This is essentially a parts kit for someone interested. This is covered in an unprimed rattle can, but this is easily removed with a toothbrush and isopropyl alcohol or nail polish remover.

Additionally, if bought, your FFL must accept this as an individual. My local FFL charges ungodly high amounts for transfers ($75). If you still want to buy this but your FFL doesn't accept from individuals, I will charge you the additional amount needed to ship out from a FFL.

I can also provide more clear and closer photos or specifics upon DM request!

Attachments

• IMG_5638 Large.jpeg
    IMG_5638 Large.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5639 Large.jpeg
    IMG_5639 Large.jpeg
    589.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5640 Large.jpeg
    IMG_5640 Large.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5641 Large.jpeg
    IMG_5641 Large.jpeg