• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AERO Solus broken mag latch

misternuke

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2010
Waller, TX
Looking for a way to make contact with AERO. Unfortunately they do not answer or reply. Bought a new competition Solus bolt gun and the initial outing the plastic mag latch broke. Called to buy a replacement and was advised they do not sell them. Even offered to pay for shipping. Was told an RMA would have to be created and sent in for evaluation by R&D to see if eligible for warranty. So I did, over a month ago. No response, they have no update when I do get through and was told warranty dept. does not have a phone number and is at a different location. Don't want any troubles, just want a fargin mag latch. Anybody have an in at AERO? Ref RMA 184925.

So far it’s comical. Just the process alone is like no other. Holding the weapon hostage because you want to do forensics on a .50 cent plastic latch? Can’t even buy one! And the customer service gal says there’s nothing she can do and no one I can talk to because they’re too busy. Try saying that to your customers. Soooooo bad.

So far it’s comical. Just the process alone is like no other. Holding the weapon hostage because you want to do forensics on a .50 cent plastic latch? Can’t even buy one! And the customer service gal says there’s nothing she can do and no one I can talk to because they’re too busy. Try saying that to your customers. Soooooo bad.
Send a DM to the guy that I tagged a few posts up. He’s pretty high up in the engineering dept. He’s actually the one who designed and developed the Solus.

John Warren got me squared away, thank you sir.
BTW this competition Solus in 6.5 CM is a shooter. First & only range trip put 20 rounds @ 100 then went straight to 970 yds. 2nd round hit on 12” gong finishing 7/10 with 147 Eld-m hand loads.

Reactions: FuhQ