• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AFC / NFC Championships - Pick em'

Re: AFC / NFC Championships - Pick em'

The weekend of D-Fence
smile.gif

I am not sure this is what will happen, but what I would love to see happen:

Ravens get pressure on Brady, and win the turnover battle 3-1. Tight game, but the Ravens pull it off 21-17

Giants also get pressure on Smith, and hold Gore under 100... Giants 34-28

ah... in a dream world

G-men all the way. They have the best D line in the league. Oh yeah, and that QB they have outa ole miss seems to be pretty solid too... It'll be giants v pats in the SB. I hate to pull against Patrick Wilis though. If you haven't seen his story on E:60, go watch it and you'll be a fan.

Patriots will win at home. Giants will win on the road. Replay of 2007 Superbowl and Giants win again, but not as close because Brady is going down. Best quarterback to play the game, but also a wuss who doesn't like to get hit... and speaking of that, the Ravens do have a chance today if they can get to him, I just don't think they will.

49ers will win. Here's the reason why: great defense is almost always carry the team & pull it off (assuming the offense is doing a decent job), and although Eli is also great but to win on the road against a great defense in bad weather give the 49ers advantage.

But I also live here, so I may be bias, LOL.

The G man are on a roll , and I think the Pats offense is unstoppable , even for the Ravens

Well i must say the "Star Spangled Banner" at the NFC Championship made my hair stand up. It was the absolute best I've heard in a very long time.

Even though I can't stand either team, lol

Yes I believe that was her name. She was absolutely outstanding!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jammyband</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patriots will win at home. Giants will win on the road. Replay of 2007 Superbowl and Giants win again, but not as close because Brady is going down. Best quarterback to play the game, but also a wuss who doesn't like to get hit... and speaking of that, the Ravens do have a chance today if they can get to him, I just don't think they will. </div></div>

Yep, patting myself on the back
wink.gif

The Kick returner filling in for Ted Ginn cost the 9er's 10pts

G-men all the way. Pat's D won't stand a chance if the 49ers weren't enough to stop the giants. Plus I hate the patriots.

I am rooting for the G-Man. Trying to find a nice Cruz jersey before the game.