• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Affordable 1 piece 34mm 20moa mount non cantilevered, who makes?

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Exactly what the title says. Who makes an affordable mount that’s not a cantilevered design in 20moa. I see some cheap ones that work good especially for rimfire like this will be used for but they’re cantilevered. I’m looking more for straight up like the mpa or arc m brace but trying to stay in a budget. Have the arken mount now but want to get away from the cantilever style. Thanks for any help hide.

Would help if you told us what that is. ;)
Well I’d just say maybe less than an mpa or arc. I have an arken now and had a leupold that were like $69 and $115 respectively but both cantilevered.

I’ll have to look and see if they make that in 20moa. And keep an eye out on the px. Guess a mpa floats around used now and then for that price range.

I’ll have to look and see if they make that in 20moa. And keep an eye out on the px. Guess a mpa floats around used now and then for that price range.
Forgot about the 20 MOA. Yeah just look for used. I have gotten an MDT mount for $85 and the MPAs for around $150 mark.

Does t appear warne makes a 20moa unless it’s cantilevered

Other option would be the Burris Signature bushing rings, you can adjust them to be 0-40 moa and pretty much anywhere in between.

Exactly what the title says. Who makes an affordable mount that’s not a cantilevered design in 20moa. I see some cheap ones that work good especially for rimfire like this will be used for but they’re cantilevered. I’m looking more for straight up like the mpa or arc m brace but trying to stay in a budget. Have the arken mount now but want to get away from the cantilever style. Thanks for any help hide.
Save up, spend the extra on the M-Brace.

You can pick up NF unimounts lightly used to new in the packaging for $150-$200 shipped. The mag mount version is just a straight up one piece mount, the standard version isn’t really a cantilever but sort of is. The rear ring is is right over the rear cross bolt and nut so it doesn’t cantilever the whole thing forward like most of them do which can be an issue sometimes on bolt guns so it works well for both bolts and gas guns. I use a few of them. IMO they’re the entry level for a good quality one piece mount.