• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Affordable CIP Stock

rlsmith1

Legalize Freedom
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2019
    Midwest
    Waiting on @Terry Cross to bring his long action chassis to market but don’t want to wait to start on this build.

I don’t mind spending decent $ if I will get most of my money back in a year or so. Will be either a 300 NM or 338 Lapua.

Will be using a Terminus Zeus LA for the action.

What’s a good (and hopefully affordable) stock I could use in the meantime?

Not cool with the lingo (CIP?) but affordable stock?

KRG BRAVO. Not Fancy but it works.

I stick mostly to chassis and there are a host of great options (KRG, MDT, MPA, Cadence, etc). Probably need budget and details

Basically want to run full length 338 Lapua mags from a terminus Zeus action.

I saw the bravo but have heard mixed things about it. Definitely cheap but I’ve read some have fitment issues with their actions?

My budget would ideally be $700 to $1,000 but if I can resell in a year or so and get most of my money back I’m not against spending more. I would prefer a chassis but it looks like they tend to be more expensive to do right.

Do any of the McMillan or Manners stocks support a rail for clip on devices? Thanks for the help

After looking further it seems like the KRG Bravo checks pretty much every box. Thanks for suggesting I look at that one again Doc