• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Affordable M-Lok weights for sale

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
We got our first batch of M-Lok weights finished up. These will fit most stock's or chassis with M-Lok slots in them.

These are made from steel and professionally finished with a black oxide solution. We decided not to include a QD mount on them to both reduce cost and increase weight. We have two options available - single and double. Hardware is included.

Weight:

Single = 0.45 lbs
Single Pair = 0.9 lbs
Double = 0.92 lbs
Double Pair = 1.84 lbs

Price:

Singles (pair) - $45.00
Doubles (pair) - $85.00

Live on our website - https://snyderprecision.com/m-lok-exterior-weights/

162B5A3A-4ED3-46F3-9256-18450D5CD9F4.jpeg

Last edited:
got my weights in the mail yesterday. clean, well made and fit perfectly. 2 sets of the small weights made for an easy balance tuning session. Thanks

Reactions: cattleman99
Sell just one of the doubles?

Also link didn’t work for me. Took me to the KRG Bravo spacers

Finally got around to install the weight on my Grayboe Ridgeback. Ended up with 4 single weights and they are awesome.

Attachments

• 20201012_144932_resized_1(1).jpg
    20201012_144932_resized_1(1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 360
Does the 1.25” height have enough clearance for the MPA Matrix so it does not interfere with arca accessories?

anyone has these on their Matrix willing to post pic?

Does the 1.25” height have enough clearance for the MPA Matrix so it does not interfere with arca accessories?

anyone has these on their Matrix willing to post pic?
I know it works on the ESR, so I’m assuming it should work on the Matrix. If you’d like to purchase a pair for your Matrix, go ahead! If they don’t work out just let me know and we will initiate a return.

I know it works on the ESR, so I’m assuming it should work on the Matrix. If you’d like to purchase a pair for your Matrix, go ahead! If they don’t work out just let me know and we will initiate a return.

copy. Thanks!

If you do any custom stuff, I have an older non MLOK barrett mrad, I’d like to get two doubles that weigh 3lb to help balance the rifle with holes drilled for the threaded barrett holes.

Has anyone tried these on an ACC? Do they interfere with the arca rail? I think the MDT weights are slightly shorter (1.18" vs 1.25") than these and they fit pretty close to the rail.

Reactions: cattleman99