• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Afghanistan, as the US tries to "pull out" after 20 years of "holding land".

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
Image 8-13-21 at 7.44 AM.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I personally think this chart tells a story that would take too many words. When I think of Afghanistan, this is what comes to mind. Notice the one year that stands out? 2001 That dip was not caused by US/NATO invasion. That dip was caused by the Taliban(predominately Pashtun ) who took control of Afghanistan in 1996. Many might not know this but in 2000 the Taliban came through and destroyed most of the opium fields in Afghanistan, devastating the 2001 harvest, which occur in the spring before the Attacks on 9/11 occurred.

Opium/Heroin is Afghanistans largest money producing crop. It makes more money than all the other "legal" produce grown combined. It is trafficked all over the Globe through various sources. So killing this supply would anger a lot of people. Have you ever seen some one goin through a dope withdraw... They will do nearly any thing for that High, and the pockets of those who traffic it were most defiantly affected. Destruction of this supply would start a war.

So how does this
Image 8-13-21 at 8.00 AM.jpg

Said to be committed by this guy.

Image 8-13-21 at 8.24 AM.jpg

Relate to this??
Image 8-13-21 at 8.04 AM.jpg

Image 8-13-21 at 8.39 AM.jpg

Image 8-13-21 at 8.42 AM.jpg

What exactly is it the USA is fighting for in Afghanistan?

What was the motivation for the attacks in New York and DC 20 years ago? Was the country tricked into fighting a war for different motives than what was presented? Were many in the war fighting for an imaginary cause, were they duped by the media? Did they sacrifice their lives for a lie. I have a few friends that died in Afghanistan fighting that war. Ryan Cook, Casey Stoneking.

Why has illicit drug production in Afghanistan skyrocketed after the US invasion? It would not be hard to Napalm those fields.

Yet, if I were to try to plant poppies in my yard and harvest them I could be arrested and thrown in Jail. If I get caught with a bag of dope the same could occur.

Now today, as anyone with half a brain already knew as the US troops withdraw the Taliban has already started advancing and taking control of the land. The News people(media) are going to blow this up, 3,000 troops are already being re-deployed to the Kabul.

What is the point of being there, Afghanistan? Are we being fed bullshit to safeguard the worlds supply of Heroin?

Please discuss and tell my if I am right, or why I am wrong.

I, for one, tinfoil hat not withstanding, never really bought that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. On every other attack he sponsored he took credit. For 9/11 he said, to paraphrase, "I categorically deny any involvement in this." Makes me wonder if he wasnt a scapegoat.

As to your allegations, it wouldnt surprise me but theyll be getting a lot of competition from the Chinee sponsored fentanyl imported by the cartels.

We are all mushrooms they keep us in the dark and feed us bullshit. There are two stories , one they sell to the sheep and the true story which you'll never see or be told.

Its about making dark money at the government level or using the government as to the people who pull the strings of the puppets.

Fighting a war against camels and fighters wearing sandals for 20 years when your a Super Power able to wipe out all the inhabitants of Afghanistan. Doesn't make sense to anyone that has common sense. Its all about making money as they use your sons and daughters in the name of Patriotism. Afghanistan was a golden goose laying golden eggs , that is hard to walk away from if you like money .

No truer words spoken........We owe them more than just a Thank You for your Service.......

I don't feel like I am owed shit.....I didn't do it for the thank yous...

I did it cuz I wanted to party.... "you gotta fight...for your right! To pppppaaaartttyyy!"

And had no way of going to college haha.....

IMG_20110401_160105.jpg

IMG_20110401_151320.jpg

Fall of Kabul seems on the horizon,

6 trillion $ later i guess helicopters and jets involved in evacuating the Afghani Quislings are much more modern than they were in 1975

Vietnam-696x392.jpg

Can we get the above chart posted next to a chart of over doses here in the US by year? I was very familiar with the party seen from 1999-2007 but don’t recall ever seeing heroin during this time. Now the shit is everywhere and it’s not being produced domestically. I have a hard time believing this is a coincidence with our presence in the poppy homeland.

Reactions: Crewdog135
Afghanistan is one of the most important pieces to The Heartland Theory of geopolitics. It’s just not so easy to get the natives to bend the knee, as numerous empires have found out over the centuries. This theory also explains why Russia has been so demonized. If you can control Eastern Europe/Western Asia you rule the world

ford.jpg

Anyone here work for Ford here, just wondering if this truck came from your plant.

View attachment 7684384

Anyone here work for Ford here, just wondering if this truck came from your plant.
So far it seems the Taliban Ford Ranger fleet is growing fast, wonder how long these will keep running post fall of Kabul .

760+ captured or destroyed Rangers in less than a month

5,000 more troops heading to Kuwait to be on standby next week…. Might not need to, they’re already starting to say they think Kabul might fall before the weekends out
Post-soviet exit it took 4 years for Kabul to fall.

1984 passage from the late Col. Fletcher Prouty USAF describes the Afghan war purpose perfectly but of course, you can believe it was about democracy and Afghan women rights:ROFLMAO:

” …we must understand that it has become the objective of ‘low intensity conflict’ to continue the wasting of money, the pointless killing of defenseless people, and the consumption or attrition of costly war materiel to make way for the procurement of more. ‘Low-intensity conflict’ is a way in which the hundreds of billions of dollars of armaments produced each year can be used, destroyed, and wasted this year in order that more may be procured and used next year.”

Last edited:
View attachment 7684414
most of this is due to the "doctors" that the left idolizes...giving out opiates like candy...and getting people addicted to them.

Reactions: Romeo458
Thanks to and may god bless all Americans and our allies who fought there....
And I fully respect their Service. I support the Military personnel, I question the motives of those who send them. It bothers me to watch 20 years of work go down the tubes. Too many people sacrificed, especially when there motives for standing up to defend their country ended up supporting a drug trade considered Illegal by western societies, WTF over. Personally I think we should have taken the land and populated it with Americans. Those who fought, should have been given land deeds in Afghanistan, should have made it the 51st state.

And I fully respect their Service. I support the Military personnel, I question the motives of those who send them. It bothers me to watch 20 years of work go down the tubes. Too many people sacrificed, especially when there motives for standing up to defend their country ended up supporting a drug trade considered Illegal by western societies, WTF over. Personally I think we should have taken the land and populated it with Americans. Those who fought, should have been given land deeds in Afghanistan, should have made it the 51st state.

Would you live in that shithole?
They could give me a million acres of prime land and I'd still tell them to fuck off.

M I C
Friends and family of the above got very wealthy over the last twenty years. The Saudi's and the Paki's got a pass for NYC, the Pentagon and a flight to the ground in PA.
We knew 20 years ago that total destruction was the only way. But hearts and minds worked out so well in Vietnam it was worth a second try. Follow the $$$$$$. Look at how many govt employees, military brass/ congressman/ FauxBI and other alphabet, are now working for the military industrial complex. A $175K per year job gets you a million dollar per year with the right vote.

Joe Biden’s administration in talks with Taliban, requesting their embassy in Kabul to be spared when the terrorists storm Afghan capital...... Wonder if they are loading the C130 with cash again... Didn't the village idiot in the big white house on Pennsylvania Ave tell everyone that the Taliban couldn't take over Afghanistan, that it would be impossible ??? "Stupid is as Stupid Does" America "elected " the dumbest POS to walk the planet.

Rats are getting nervous

Every quisling thinks he deserves asylum in the west. Rats are getting nervous as they are seeing things collapsing faster than US processes the visas.

1-40.jpg

''The Afghans are being granted Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) entitling them to bring their families. As many as 50,000 or more people ultimately could be evacuated in “Operation Allies Refuge”.''

Even before the house of cards folded :

Around 75,000 other Afghans have been resettled in the United States in the last decade, he said in a statement, adding there is a “moral obligation” for the country “to help those who have helped us.”

That work was going to go down the tubes from day 1. Anyone who didn’t get that probably was eating paste

20yrs of slamming your dick in the door more like

View attachment 7684384

Those trucks were more than likely made in Pretoria, South Africa. Ford didn't start making the T6 platform Ranger in the USA until the 2019 model year. The USA models have a different powertrain and exterior than the one pictured.

20210511_184632.jpg

My 2021 Ranger Tremor

We should have gotten out when we popped OBL.....

giphy.gif
Either that or taken the country for strategic national security
Those trucks were more than likely made in Pretoria, South Africa. Ford didn't start making the T6 platform Ranger in the USA until the 2019 model year. The USA models have a different powertrain and exterior than the one pictured.

View attachment 7684561
My 2021 Ranger Tremor
So Ford sells to everyone regardless of their political views.......

Lol, you think Ford sold directly to the Taliban? That's fucking rich. By that logic, Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, BMW, etc. all contribute to terrorism since I've seen them drive all of those brands.

Reactions: clcustom1911
View attachment 7684211

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I personally think this chart tells a story that would take too many words. When I think of Afghanistan, this is what comes to mind. Notice the one year that stands out? 2001 That dip was not caused by US/NATO invasion. That dip was caused by the Taliban(predominately Pashtun ) who took control of Afghanistan in 1996. Many might not know this but in 2000 the Taliban came through and destroyed most of the opium fields in Afghanistan, devastating the 2001 harvest, which occur in the spring before the Attacks on 9/11 occurred.

Opium/Heroin is Afghanistans largest money producing crop. It makes more money than all the other "legal" produce grown combined. It is trafficked all over the Globe through various sources. So killing this supply would anger a lot of people. Have you ever seen some one goin through a dope withdraw... They will do nearly any thing for that High, and the pockets of those who traffic it were most defiantly affected. Destruction of this supply would start a war.

So how does this
View attachment 7684219
Said to be committed by this guy.

View attachment 7684228

Relate to this??
View attachment 7684221
View attachment 7684233
View attachment 7684234

What was the motivation for the attacks in New York and DC 20 years ago? Was the country tricked into fighting a war for different motives than what was presented? Were many in the war fighting for an imaginary cause, were they duped by the media? Did they sacrifice their lives for a lie. I have a few friends that died in Afghanistan fighting that war. Ryan Cook, Casey Stoneking.

Why has illicit drug production in Afghanistan skyrocketed after the US invasion? It would not be hard to Napalm those fields.

Yet, if I were to try to plant poppies in my yard and harvest them I could be arrested and thrown in Jail. If I get caught with a bag of dope the same could occur.

Now today, as anyone with half a brain already knew as the US troops withdraw the Taliban has already started advancing and taking control of the land. The News people(media) are going to blow this up, 3,000 troops are already being re-deployed to the Kabul.

What is the point of being there, Afghanistan? Are we being fed bullshit to safeguard the worlds supply of Heroin?

The purpose of being in Afghanistan was looking for Osama, then later denying al qaeda and al-qaeda influence access to that region. The Hindu Cush is actually a very strategic area. Especially for nuclear warfare. However, besides the point. Poppy is a resources used to fund terrorist activities. It happens. It wouldn’t be a surprise if the US dipped into it, to pull cheap resources for medical pharmaceuticals. However, I can assure you first hand, poppy fields have been set ablaze. To add to your confusion, you won’t believe how many Chinese manufactured ordnance I’ve found in caches around Afghanistan. The old Soviet stuff made sense, but some of the newer Chinese stuff 🤷‍♀️

That being said, what would ever make you believe that any news media knows jack shit about fuck? Hell, half the mother fuckers that volunteered to fight there, have no idea why they were there, big picture.

Quite frankly, human rights and spreading democracy should have never been apart of occupation of that region. That’s happened during Obama term around 2011 deployments. All that gay hearts and minds bullshit.

Wait until someone figures out how much lithium is in those hills.

I “kinda” know how Nam guys felt. I destroyed my body for Merica only to be told it never really mattered.

to those who thank me for my service, you are welcome.

my children are prohibited from military service. Someone else’s kids can be their negro. That job ends w me.

The purpose of being in Afghanistan was looking for Osama, then later denying al qaeda and al-qaeda influence access to that region. The Hindu Cush is actually a very strategic area. Especially for nuclear warfare. However, besides the point. Poppy is a resources used to fund terrorist activities. It happens. It wouldn’t be a surprise if the US dipped into it, to pull cheap resources for medical pharmaceuticals. However, I can assure you first hand, poppy fields have been set ablaze. To add to your confusion, you won’t believe how many Chinese manufactured ordnance I’ve found in caches around Afghanistan. The old Soviet stuff made sense, but some of the newer Chinese stuff 🤷‍♀️

That being said, what would ever make you believe that any news media knows jack shit about fuck? Hell, half the mother fuckers that volunteered to fight there, have no idea why they were there, big picture.

Quite frankly, human rights and spreading democracy should have never been apart of occupation of that region. That’s happened during Obama term around 2011 deployments. All that gay hearts and minds bullshit.

After they let Osama go from Tora Bora ,they figured they might just as well rob the American taxpayer in the process, and stretching it over 2 decades i think they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

'' ‘Low-intensity conflict’ is a way in which the hundreds of billions of dollars of armaments produced each year can be used, destroyed, and wasted this year in order that more may be procured and used next year''

As for Chinese stuff it was supplied throughout the Soviet war well into the late 90's , Arabs and Pakistan supplied mostly Chinese gear as did the CIA ,but Chinese stuff was also bought a bunch this time around. Lowest bidder kind of thing.Of course nowdays Aliexpress uniforms and body armor are all the rage .

Last edited:
After they let Osama go from Tora Bora ,they figured they might as well rob the American taxpayer in the process, and stretching it over 2 decades i think they succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

'' ‘Low-intensity conflict’ is a way in which the hundreds of billions of dollars of armaments produced each year can be used, destroyed, and wasted this year in order that more may be procured and used next year''

As for Chinese stuff it was supplied throughout the Soviet war well into the late 90's but you also bought a bunch this time around. Lowest bidder kind of thing.

If it’s any consolation, there was an increase of jobs in the private military sector and a decent amount of combat experience accumulated in general. Doctrine and training really did need to evolve from the Vietnam play book that existed around that time.

I’m aware of how it works, I meant add to the confusion of the OP. I had access to publications to identify ordnance. I just figured no one cares, so no reason to mention it.

I don't think anything was learned, the approach still seems to be the same sicne the 50's throwing bags of cash at problems and potential allies, fostering an explosion of corruption from day one, its always easy to blame the locals for corruption but bags of cash literally beg for sticky fingers and corrupt folks to be the ones on the take be that fake Venezuelan quasi president no one ever elected or Syrian opposition groups or Libyan one,Iraqi Ukrainian editions. Not much different to the playbook used in Vietnam and after, search for and find for most corrupt fucks to prop up to run the country.

500$ million buys you 4-5 fighters, but instead of a firing squad the dumb fuck got a nice retirement package a board position at Raytheon and 3$ million in stock options, and because the loser was so brilliant he is now SECDEF , corruption starts at home..

Last edited:
And the final slap...

Weapon seizures 'massive boon' for Taliban as cities fall​

The Taliban appear to have met little resistance on the ground in their offensive

Afghan soldiers surrender to Taliban near Kunduz

Such arms captures likely make the group even more of a threat to the Western-backed government

Taliban fighters stand on a vehicle along the roadside in Herat, Afghanistan's third biggest city

A Taliban fighter holds a rocket-propelled grenade in Herat

1 / 5

Weapon seizures 'massive boon' for Taliban as cities fall​

The Taliban appear to have met little resistance on the ground in their offensive
David Fox with Jack Moore in Hong Kong
Sat, August 14, 2021, 1:28 AM

The United States spent billions supplying the Afghan military with the tools to defeat the Taliban, but the rapid capitulation of the armed forces means that weaponry is now fuelling the insurgents' astonishing battlefield successes.
"We provided our Afghan partners with all the tools -- let me emphasise: all the tools," US President Joe Biden said when defending his decision to withdraw American forces and leave the fight to the locals.
But Afghan defence forces have shown little appetite for that fight and, in their tens of thousands, have been laying down their arms -- only for the Taliban to immediately pick them up.
The Taliban's social media is awash with videos of Taliban fighters seizing weapons caches -- the majority supplied by Western powers.

Footage of Afghan soldiers surrendering in the northern city of Kunduz shows army vehicles loaded with heavy weapons and mounted with artillery guns safely in the hands of the insurgent rank and file.
In the western city of Farah, fighters patrolled in a car marked with an eagle swooping on a snake -- the official insignia of the country's intelligence service.
While US forces took the "sophisticated" equipment with them when they withdrew, the Taliban blitz has handed the group "vehicles, humvees, small arms and light weapons, as well as ammunition", Justine Fleischner of weapons-tracking group Conflict Armament Research, told AFP.
- 'Massive boon' -
Experts say such hauls -- on top of unacknowledged support from regional allies such as Pakistan -- has given the Taliban a massive boost.
The weapons will not only help the Taliban's march on Kabul but "strengthen its authority" in the cities it has captured, said Raffaello Pantucci, senior fellow at the S Rajaratnam School of International Studies.
With US troops all but gone, the Taliban now find themselves flush with American-supplied tools, without having to raise a single penny.
"It is incredibly serious. It is clearly going to be a massive boon to them," he said.
Some of that weaponry is now being brazenly paraded ahead of the US troops' 9/11 withdrawal deadline by insurgents who have maintained ties with Al Qaeda, the group behind the 2001 terror attacks.
Washington had prepared for the Taliban to claim its weapons, but the rapid fall of cities was its most dire scenario, Jason Amerine, who led US special forces in overthrowing the Taliban in 2001, told AFP.
"The US equipped the ANA with the assumption that weapons and materiel might fall into Taliban hands," he said, referring to the Afghan National Army.
"The current crisis was a worst-case scenario considered when making procurement decisions."
- Propaganda -
At Kunduz airport, a Taliban fighter on a red motorbike, head-to-toe in insurgent dress, was filmed staring at a military helicopter sitting on the tarmac.
It is a picture of jubilation mirrored across insurgent-held territory.
While the group will continue to show off these big prizes, the aircraft at least will have no impact on the battlefield without pilots.
"They will be for propaganda purposes only," former CIA counter-terrorism analyst Aki Peritz told AFP.
More useful will be the light arms and vehicles used to navigate the country's rugged terrain.
Coupled with the army's dwindling morale, they will boost the threat the Taliban pose to the Western-backed government.
As the crisis unfolds, Biden's administration says it will still equip an Afghan military that appears on the verge of collapse.
Observers of the Middle East have seen this transfer of arms play out before.
After the US withdrawal from Iraq, the Islamic State (IS) group overran the Iraqi city of Mosul in mid-2014, seizing US-supplied guns and humvees.
The jihadists used their gains to build an Iraqi-Syrian caliphate the size of Belgium.
Like IS fighters in Mosul, joyous Taliban recruits are now posing for photographs with enemy munitions in the newly won cities in all corners of the country.
"This retreat is turning into a rout," Peritz said.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Either that or taken the country for strategic national security

So Ford sells to everyone regardless of their political views.......
All the trucks come from auto auctions. Bought all over America and shipped through cutouts all over the world. Remember the plumber whose truck ended up as a technical?

Ford didn’t sell anything outside suburbia. These are trade ins, shipped through a network.

Sirhr

All the trucks come from auto auctions. Bought all over America and shipped through cutouts all over the world. Remember the plumber whose truck ended up as a technical?

Ford didn’t sell anything outside suburbia. These are trade ins, shipped through a network.

Sirhr
Still good advertising though shows how tough the trucks are that they can hold up well during a war so you shouldn't have a problem towing your boat on the weekends.

I would think most Ford Rangers in Afghanistan came curtesy of Afghan government-US taxpayer, locals would not buy Ford even if it came with hefty discounts, they would be buying Toyota 79s with minimal to no electronics. But i can imagine that now that they had these for well over a decade they have plenty of spare parts for them and folks who learned some basic maintenance .

This are numbers from 2011
'' In 2005 the Combined Security Transition Command -- Afghanistan (CSTC-A) began equipping the ANSF with the Ford Ranger LTV to enhance their tactical capabilities and assist their ability to secure and stabilize Afghanistan.

To date, over 31,000 LTVs have been fielded to the ANA and ANP. An additional 10,000 are scheduled to be fielded by 2012.

The LTVs are commercially acquired through an authorized dealer of Ford, Global Fleet Sales (GFS). GFS is responsible for the integration of 31 modifications to the vehicles, equipping the fleet to effectively fulfill their mission and operate in an austere environment.'''

Not like the Libyan pickups
la-la-fg-plumber-jpg-20151214.jpg

Last edited:
To add to your confusion, you won’t believe how many Chinese manufactured ordnance I’ve found in caches around Afghanistan. The old Soviet stuff made sense, but some of the newer Chinese stuff 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to be supplying material weapons to the insurgents to act as a proxy war against the US. They have recently claimed that they will now take a turn in sending troops into the sandbox. But I see a typical Chinese power grab happening and will follow with the old cheap loans for massive infrastructure deals to have a go at their oil and Lithium deposits as well as the many other natural resources that are there for the taking.
You have to think about the motive for sending several division-sized groups of troops back into the country just to evacuate an embassy which could be done with a couple of seal/delta teams on the sly.

Reactions: Matches Malone
Here's some food for thought :

Afghanistan oil pipeline

Taliban oil

some liberal blog's take on the matter

The destruction of the poppy fields has more to do about controlling the local population. It wasn't the start of the war, but I think one could argue it was a precursor to a war that the taliban were preparing for in advance. Destroying the locals' main source of income would drive them to the taliban for everyday resources plus leave a bunch of able-bodied people, who would otherwise be working in the fields, open to join the taliban ranks; be it voluntary or not.

I, for one, tinfoil hat not withstanding, never really bought that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. On every other attack he sponsored he took credit. For 9/11 he said, to paraphrase, "I categorically deny any involvement in this." Makes me wonder if he wasnt a scapegoat.
He never was the mastermind, he was just the financier for AQ. Putting on my tin foil hat here: I think OBL voluntarily took the blame for the attacks, AQ was just a front to provide an enemy to justify to the US citizenry a reason to go to war. The reason for the war is hinted at in the links at the top of my post. The million $ question I have is on whose behalf were AQ & the taliban actually working for. Military industrial complex/oil cartels? China? Russia? Arguments could be made for any of these three. I don't believe AQ or taliban are acting on there own.

Yep,
Here's some food for thought :

Afghanistan oil pipeline

Taliban oil

some liberal blog's take on the matter

The destruction of the poppy fields has more to do about controlling the local population. It wasn't the start of the war, but I think one could argue it was a precursor to a war that the taliban were preparing for in advance. Destroying the locals' main source of income would drive them to the taliban for everyday resources plus leave a bunch of able-bodied people, who would otherwise be working in the fields, open to join the taliban ranks; be it voluntary or not.

He never was the mastermind, he was just the financier for AQ. Putting on my tin foil hat here: I think OBL voluntarily took the blame for the attacks, AQ was just a front to provide an enemy to justify to the US citizenry a reason to go to war. The reason for the war is hinted at in the links at the top of my post. The million $ question I have is on whose behalf were AQ & the taliban actually working for. Military industrial complex/oil cartels? China? Russia? Arguments could be made for any of these three. I don't believe AQ or taliban are acting on there own.
I remember an article a number of years back, shortly after the Russians left, in which a US ambassador to Astan quit saying,,,"I sat at a table with high level MIC reps when they told the Taliban "We're going to build a pipeline across your country. We can either pave Astan with gold or bombs. Your choice." (Paraphrased) I guess we know their choice and despite hating their system cant blame them. No body likes to be bullied.

As to the master mind, again, putting on my tinfoil hat, I dont think AQ was really behind it. I think they were given the idea by an entity who had a lot to gain by sucking the US military into their middle east conflict. Ill leave it there.