• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

After a 6 month wait...

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
I finally got my FORM 4 approved. I have taken her out to 800 yards where she easily keeps under 1 MOA. So far my best 5-shot group from 800 measured 4 7/8". Not bad for a 20" barrel.

Built by American Precision Arms
REM 700 LTR
Leupy MKIV 4.5-14(TMR)
AICS 1.5 Chassis
SRT Shadow suppressor
Timney Trigger
Seekins Base/rings
Badger bolt knob
Harris bipod (swivel)
T.I.S. sling
IMG_26452.jpg

Re: After a 6 month wait...

Is that a regular Shadow or XL? Looks really long compared to mine. Good looking rig.

Nice rifle and good shooting! Did you have the factory barrel set back and rechambered?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Snow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a regular Shadow or XL? Looks really long compared to mine. Good looking rig. </div></div>

It's the Shadow XL. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tack-Driver .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle and good shooting! Did you have the factory barrel set back and rechambered? </div></div>

Thanks. Yes. I let Adam and the boys work their magic.

6 month wait for your can?! Wow, thats a long freakin time! I have never waited over 3 months. Did you have some sort of complication with your paperwork or something?

Nice rifle btw!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 month wait for your can?! Wow, thats a long freakin time! I have never waited over 3 months. Did you have some sort of complication with your paperwork or something?

Nice rifle btw! </div></div>

Thanks. I agree the 6 month wait was rediculous. There wasn't any paperwork complications. The only complication that I can think of was the election. I think everyone is scared and wanting to get stuff registered while they still can.