• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"After Action Report" WW2 General George S. Patton

308saiga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2010
South Florida
First I hope this is OK, I did not see anywhere else to post this, I just need info...

Any history buffs out there? Can someone tell me what they would pay for this? I sent an e-mail asking about the reserve and offered $800 for these. I did not get an answer, did I offer too little?

After Action Report

Thanks

Re: "After Action Report" WW2 General George S. Patton

No one here a collector that can give me an idea of the value of something like this? She has a video clip of her flipping through the pages and more picture of the books.

She now states she has WW2 maps used by the 3rd Army.

Thx

Im a WWII history buff. I wish I had the money for these myself. Looks great. Id love to have all of it. I spent hours at Pattons Grave in Luxembourg. Very interesting place. Let me know how this turns out. Good luck with the purchase.

I hear you, when I had the cash, I could not find a value for these so I went out and bought some ammo instead. I figured someone here might be interested... Thx for the info...