• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aftermarket stocks for a Tikka T3 SA

280nosler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2011
North Carolina
I have a T3 stainless in 308 and am thinking about making a custom gun with it, but my biggest hangup has been finding a stock that will accommodate it. I know the Whiskey chassis from KRG has a great reputation, but are there others that are similar I should consider? I have looked into Roedale Precision, but can't find any evidence of it being imported into the States.

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas.

Manners makes great stocks for the Tikka action. I've had mine for about a year and I love it. Their customer service is great to work with too. XLR also makes their chassis for the Tikka.

You have quite a few options really.
As for the Roedale, they don't have a distributor in the US.
You will have to buy direct and import it you're self.
Being a rifle stock, sent without a magazine it really should'nt come in under any special law, but I'm not from the US so check for you're self.
I get stocks exported several times a year from the US and they don't need any export lisences.
Beware of the Roedale LA chassis though as they use Roedale proprietary mags, same as Voere's LBM rifles.
But I'm certain they would be difficult to get hold of and get into the US.

As for stock and chassis choices here are the better one, in no specific order.

McMillan.
Manners composite.
Bell & Carlson.
PSE composites.
GRS stocks, (imprted by Kelby).

KRG WC 3.
XLR industries, evolution chassis.
Roedale precision chassis.
MDT LSS chassis.
PDC custom chassis.
Competition machine inc, chassis.
Third eye Tactical chassis.

Just heard my Whiskey 3 I ordered a few months back will be completed soon so I'll be selling my Tikka MDT LSS if anyone would be interested. It'd be a fair price seeing as how I don't need 2 chassis systems for one gun!

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk