• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Aftermarket tape switches to fit surefire??

mattwaage1

Slacker
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2012
Rock Springs, WY
Alright, I've been googling my brains out here and flashlights are night vision devices right? ?

Where can I find some aftermarket tape switches that fit the surefire m93?

Beyond the fact j don't think their switches are worth the crazy amount they want, they only make a 7 and 9" and I need a longer version, maybe 12 or 15 or something.

Anyone have some company names to lookup?

IMG_20200113_150446.jpg

Unless you need one that operates a laser too I don't know of a whole lot of options regarding aftermarket switches. If anyone does know though I think it'd be the guys at TNVC.

IF you do need one that'll operate a Surefire and a PEQ, TNVC sells one that'll work on rail, keymod or mlok, for more you can get it programmable. Unlike the Surefire one, it actually mounts to the rifle. The rail mounted one below is a bit more bulky than when it's mounted to mlok or keymod.

IMG_0905.JPG

Alright, I've been googling my brains out here and flashlights are night vision devices right? ?

Where can I find some aftermarket tape switches that fit the surefire m93?

Beyond the fact j don't think their switches are worth the crazy amount they want, they only make a 7 and 9" and I need a longer version, maybe 12 or 15 or something.

Anyone have some company names to lookup?
One question:

Why do you need a tape switch that long? Are you mounting the switch on the magazine well and gripping it there?

Don't need one to operate a laser. My coolness level is far below that.
I see streamlights makes a coiled one, someone has to have had this issue before and didn't just say screw it I'll just buy an entire streamlight just to use their tape switch.

One question:

Why do you need a tape switch that long? Are you mounting the switch on the magazine well and gripping it there?

Bullpup blues
15789580243461288267158.jpg