• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AG Composites Long Action Stock Rem 700 pattern (Defiance Tenacity) BDL

cdq8047

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Selling an AG Composites stock. This is off a rifle I had built by Alamo Precision. The stock has custom cerakote. It has seen some hunting use (hence some of the wear you will see in the cerakote).

Alamo markets these as a proprietary design AG makes for them, but as far as I can tell, it looks pretty much identical to the Privateer design you can view on AG composites site. Stock has a pic rail up front and two flush cups on the left side (opposite the bolt, this is a RH stock).

Asking $450 shipped to your door. I also have a BLD floorplate, follower and spring, and internal box. I would throw these in for an additional $100. I spoke to Alamo, their BDL should drop into just about any Remington 700 BDL LA inlet.

RightSide.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

FlushCupPicRail.jpg

BottomMetal.jpg

Just put it on a scale here at work. The stock weight witout BDL is coming up as 1.8 lbs (28-29 oz).

With the BDL hardware, it comes in at 2.2 lbs (about 35 oz).

Attaching a picture of the bedding - I did throw a little bit of JB under the recoil lug as I noticed a void under the lug from Alamo's bedding job, so if you see variation in the bedding color by the lug, that is the story.

Also - this should take a 3b contour without any additional work if anyone is curious about contours it would support.

Asking price is $450 for just the stock, $550 for stock and all BDL/follower/box hardware.

Also - more than willing to facetime or provide additional photos if wanted.

Attachments

• Bedding.jpg
    Bedding.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29