• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AG Pint- Sized Game Changer with Git Lite fill

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
Hey troops, I pulled the trigger on one with the "new" Git Lite fill, I'm just wondering what will the weight come in at? compared to the "standard" version.
Thanks

The regular Game Changer with Git Lite is 2lbs 1 ounce vs 4lbs 11ounces for the regular fill... per my kitchen scale. For something like Mammoth that is significant.

I'm guessing you already got your pint sized, so please post up the weight.

The regular Game Changer with Git Lite is 2lbs 1 ounce vs 4lbs 11ounces for the regular fill... per my kitchen scale. For something like Mammoth that is significant.

I'm guessing you already got your pint sized, so please post up the weight.

How do you like it with that fill? Was going to pick one up for Mammoth

I don't own any of the Git-Lite versions, but playing with one at the Expo, there was a *significant* weight difference in the PS. I wish I had exact numbers, but the PS with Git-Lite weighs damn near nothing.

Reactions: Stag556
Hey troops, I pulled the trigger on one with the "new" Git Lite fill, I'm just wondering what will the weight come in at? compared to the "standard" version.
Thanks

Do you have the bag yet? And if so, could you tell me the actual weight? Thanks

I’m getting mine today. I’ll post up the weight When it comes in if it’s not done already.
Here’s a teaser

Attachments

• D7719EEF-ADC2-4C13-991C-F1EF7FBD58C7.png
    D7719EEF-ADC2-4C13-991C-F1EF7FBD58C7.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Did you guys get the sticky version or not? I've had one of the old school original GCs and am going to get a PS with Git Light for Mammoth. I'm on the fence if the sticky version is worth it and how it would do if it gets wet.

Did you guys get the sticky version or not? I've had one of the old school original GCs and am going to get a PS with Git Light for Mammoth. I'm on the fence if the sticky version is worth it and how it would do if it gets wet.

I’m looking at it for the same reason. But idk if sticky would really be worth it. I guess that’s a personal decision

I have a og gamchanger with git lite. I like my pint size with the sand better for barricade shooting. The regular is a better rear bag, and for packing around.

Reactions: Laughing_Jackal
i was told that the pint sized with Git-lite fill is 1 lb.

anyone else have any more insight on the grippy version of the pint sized? so many options, im not sure where to go.

Orignally, i was all in on a pint sized GC and regular fill, now im thinking the grippy with git lite fill.

seems the grippy would be more versatile as a barracade bag, and should do perfect as a rear bag too.

maybe ill compromise with a grippy pint sized and regular fill that weighs 3 lbs.