• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Again only in Polk County Florida

mrhog

Major Payne
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2009
central florida(polk county)
IMG_20130309_123201.jpg

IMG_20130309_123215.jpg

emo30.gifNO religious posts....lol

Ha, that's um "interesting". My wife and I went to our friends work and staged a war by sticking 100 some army men on the top of her car. Gave her whole office a good laugh.

He's made it over to Tampa with that rolling trash bin at least once. I swear I saw that same car not too long ago and thought WTF.

Is that the 2013 Camry FME (Flea Market Edition)? I wish my local range had one of those set up at 200 yards.

I've seen that rolling menagerie before! Wonder how the hell the driver can see what the hell is around him with all that hoarded crap superglued in the line of sight!

Actually here in Austin we have dozens and dozens of those "art cars". They have a local club and even a parade each year down the main drag from the Texas capitol. Every time I see one I think how fun it would be with a 22lr. My favorite here is one with hundreds of dinosaurs on it. Another weird one has all doll heads. That one is kinda creepy. Most of the drivers you can't tell if its a man or women. They all have hairy armpits.