• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Age of Easy Money

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Many times during my life, I have been forced to pause and ask myself "How in the hell did we get in this mess" ? I have been asking myself that question for the past few years. No one could give me a brief explanation. There is no brief explanation. I ran across the tail end of this program during one of my sleep shortened nights after shoulder surgery. That perked my interest to watch the entire documentary. After watching it from beginning to end, 95% of my questions have been answered. Perhaps some of you have the same questions. If you can watch it in it's entirety, you will be snugging your seat belt.

Around the country and across the world, the threat of a recession is looming and economic uncertainty is rising as markets, businesses and individuals adjust to a new reality: the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates and pulling back on its epic monetary experiment that started with the Great Financial Crisis.
From the award-winning team behind The Facebook Dilemma and Amazon Empire, the two-hour documentary Age of Easy Money investigates how the Fed’s experiment has changed the American economy and what it means that the era may be over.

Cheap money allows Unicorns to exist, unfortunately the world once again has to learn Unicorns did not get on the Ark all those years ago.
The show is well done IMO.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Cheap money allows Unicorns to exist, unfortunately the world once again has to learn Unicorns did not get on the Ark all those years ago.
The show is well done IMO.
That is the impression I was left with.
While I may not agree with Neel Kashkari's opinions, my hat is off to him for doing the interviews.
After all, every one of the other FED Governor's declined to be interviewed.