• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Agency Arms G19 Full Build with 8x mags, holster, extra threaded barrel

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Hey folks, I'm completing my switch over to the 2011 platform so this is the last Agency Glock I've got to sell. It's a great gun for the little I've used it, estimated 500-750 rounds through it. Flawless reliability. It's a complete Agency build on a Gen 4 G19 platform. All parts/accessories are Agency and stippling done by them as well. Includes Agency case. I purchased an additional threaded match-grade Agency barrel for it, thinking I'd run it suppressed but never got around to changing springs and running my Mod9-SK on it. So it's got two barrels, and I'm including 8 mags. Two extended Shield Arms Glock mags, three that came with it, and three additional OEM Glock mags. It's got an optic cut for the RMR footprint, so no Agency Optic Plate needed, just direct mount. Optic not included and night sights (Trijicon) on it are regular height. I'm also including a Tier1 Concealed AIWB holster and Tier1 Concealed mag carrier for it, so it's ready to roll. I've got just under $3,100 into everything and am asking $2,100 to your FFL shipped overnight UPS. Know your state laws on mag capacity. Only trades I'd consider would be towards a Staccato XC, some older STI stuff, Atlas' of various types, or maybe partial towards an RMR/DPP, Let me know if you have questions. Cheers.
IMG_7262.jpgIMG_7263.jpgIMG_7264.jpgIMG_7265.jpgIMG_7266.jpgIMG_7267.jpgIMG_7268.jpgIMG_7270.jpgIMG_7271.jpg

Last edited: