• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision AGM StingIR 384

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
400+ verifiable feedback on various marketplaces. Can verify on request.

PayPalaccepted. No comments, No Goods and Services allowed. Most other payment types accepted.

AGM StingIR 384 Resolution
Gen2 model with Clip-on software
Comes with case and accessories + a HCC tactical Dovetail (on order, pending delivery/no carrier issues)

Bought new August 2nd

Great thermal, one of the best for the money (I’ve compared it against several other thermals I’ve had including the breach, MH25, & RH25). By far my favorite for helmet mounting.

Only selling because I have the itch to pick up some music equipment. This will be posted for about 3 days until I lose the urge for getting a new guitar and I come to my senses
icon_smile_big.gif

Several hours on it but it’s in like new condition with all the mounts, battery adapters, case etc… doesn’t come with the cool stickers and patches from Goblin Tactical where I purchased it (as I slapped them on my safe already).

If you see these posted for less than $2,800+ online it’s because the dealer realized they have Gen1 models that are missing the clip-on software and they are trying to get them out of inventory. Some dealers are also selling the gen1s at full price so be careful when shopping. This one is good to go.

Selling for $2,700 shipped. You’ll pay $2,800 plus tax/shipping elsewhere.
I’m not desperate to sell, so I’m not really interested in negotiating on price. I may consider trades though for rifle optics like 1-8 atacr or NX8, 1-10 Vortex, quality 2-10s, Acogs. Interested insafran COTI, or Jerry C. Also interested in Gibson Les Pauls & SGs, small tube amp combos, etc…

The photos do not do this unit justice. I had a hard time getting my camera to focus on the thermal screen.

Full albums (remember that there is a resolution loss both on the cell camera and again on the upload):

My camera focused pretty well on the RH25 photos but not the StingIR for whatever reason (maybe the diopter setting). I bought the StingIR to test 384 vs 640 and I’m very impressed. To my eyes 384 @ 1x seems to be about 75-80% resolution of 640. Hence why I’m happy keeping/using it if it doesn’t sell.