• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ah Ha Westboro Baptist, Way To Go Mississippi!!!!!

Re: Ah Ha Westboro Baptist, Way To Go Mississippi!!!!!

If you read the comments underneath, you will wish terrible life experiences on Mr. Clint.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read the comments underneath, you will wish terrible life experiences on Mr. Clint.</div></div>

You couldn't be more correct with that statement.

It makes me very happy to hear stories like this, helps restore some small measure of faith in humanity.

Those people are the scum of the earth for the garbage they spew.

Mississippi has come a long way. A few years ago they would have gotten tarred and feathered........ not such a bad idea.

We still have a good idea every now and again down here in the land o cotton. That happened in my town and it makes me proud to live here.
Patrick

I've seen this a few times now, and it appears to be an urban legend started on an Ole Miss athletics message board. Groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, etc. monitor everything Westboro does, and you can bet that if they went to Mississippi there'd be at least one legitimate news story about it and documentation of anything illegal by either Westboro or the locals...

Make you wonder if people from Kansas shouldn't start carrying a sign to put in the window. Something like "Yes, I am from Topeka BUT I have nothing to do with those idiots from Westboro Baptist "Church".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">best news I have read all week!!!</div></div>

+100