• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Ahmed, that's not sufficient cover!

Re: Ahmed, that's not sufficient cover!

who were you with in mosul?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who were you with in mosul? </div></div>

2-325 AIR

gotcha. my boys were around there in 04-05 with 1-24IN

Is that the Mosul hotel along the euphrates river??? I was at that shit box in OIF 1 with C co 2/502 101st...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gotcha. my boys were around there in 04-05 with 1-24IN </div></div>

Yep, we went to give them a, hand..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24kinnamon_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the Mosul hotel along the euphrates river??? I was at that shit box in OIF 1 with C co 2/502 101st... </div></div>

That would be the Tigris river, but yes one of the hotels.

correction.... not the euphrates river but the Tigris. I also did a tour down (OIF 3) by sadar city, Yusafiah and Mumadiah (sp) of which were right along the euphrates river. Thanks for the correction.

Yeah buddy! did you make it down to the "power plant"? Always a good time down there... what a shit whole!

looks like cop hotel in the background.... and......shithole

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hiddenshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like cop hotel in the background.... and......shithole </div></div>

What do you mean shithole? It's got an indoor pool!

I was there 08/09 and the IA had done their usual thing (shit all over the place and sprinkle it with trash). I heard it was nice a long time ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadow4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sadr city, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I miss the smell! </div></div>

Haha I really hope that ur being sarcastic! I couldnt stand it! Hahaha

Before I looked at the description, I was gonna say that hotel looked real familiar. The place is a shit hole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gotcha. my boys were around there in 04-05 with 1-24IN </div></div>

Were you with Shannon? (That's the first name, no last name given)..:)

I got pics he left on a CD - a LOT of pics of you guys!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb3506</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a really cool pick </div></div>

Thanks, Ive got a ton of pics but this is one of my fav's too.

Unfortunately Zach (guy on the left) was killed about a month later.