• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI 223 Mags?

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
Anyone seen Accuracy International .223 magazines for sale recently? Any idea when they'll be available again? Are they really in that high demand or are they simply not being made?

Same boat as you are. I bought the $80 Accuracy mag. It does what it should do. No problems and looks good. The only thing about the Accuracy mag is it a full size 308 mag. Sticks out twice as long as a AI poly mag would. But I will get a AI mag one day and use Accuracy mag for 308.

I am in the same boat but I found a guy in the forum willing to sell me one of his for my new build.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

The poly mags are not being made. I have been told the tooling has been moved and will be used soon. I am skeptical.
I would like to see the high quality teflon coated steel mags made for our 223. Someone should have picked up on this by now.

I've been looking for a couple of months now. If anyone posts them up for sale, they are gone in minutes. I emailed PTG and they said they might have them in about a month.

I got my last batch from Alex @ Euro. Get on their BO and pay for them