• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing AI-AE Barrel removal

bmgdave

Worlds biggest show off
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
N.E Pa., sometimes Afghanistan
Hi all,
I'm wanting to remove the barrel on my Accuracy Intl AE but cannot source the wrench. I gave the rifle to a very well known local gunsmith, who had the rifle for 2 months then told me that he would have to fabricate one.
Does anyone have an Accuracy International action wrench in NE Pa.? Is there anyone that can remove the barrel for a fee?

BTW - I'm trying to get the barrel profile turned down to .775, 2" behind the muzzle, to accomidate a Surefire suppressor adapter.
Thanks for all your help
Regards,
Dave

Re: AI-AE Barrel removal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this guy makes them, I bought one and its awesome

SH name Dennis_in_VA</div></div>

Dennis' wrenches are very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this guy makes them, I bought one and its awesome

SH name Dennis_in_VA </div></div>

Any link to a for-sale thread?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jethro3898</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope that last link was an accident.
If not, your a turd.

</div></div>
LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jethro3898</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope that last link was an accident.
If not, your a turd.

</div></div>

Wonder if they took their teeth out first.

-Sick!