• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AE is hard on brass from magazine...

lvmike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2009
LV, NV
img1158v.jpg

Thats twice fired brass (once single loading, once from a magazine) from an Accuracy International AE in .308. It looks as if the bolt is dragging across the top of the round under the round it is currently feeding from the magazine and causing a gouge in it. They are deep enough to hang a finger nail in and really give me concern about reloading them again.

Anyone ever seen an AI gun or an AICS system do this to brass or any ideas on how to fix it?

Re: AI AE is hard on brass from magazine...

I would like to talk with you about this at your earliest convenience. pm me a phone # or call, thank you.

Talk about customer service. In less than 9 minutes. I am impressed.

Indeed! I guess the timeframe for having you upgrade it to a 1.5 chassis just got pushed forward!
laugh.gif

I try, but I actually am currently on the road from Florida, Sniper Week, and have the computer up checking out the hide and answering pm's as I go down the road. Yeap, just lmk and I will be glad to work the adj.cheek piece upgrade and check out the issue. Talk to you then.