• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AE MKII question...

11B-B4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Im not sure if people have these yet but if so how is the two stage trigger?

Also if a dealer could chime in, are these rifles currently in stock in the 20" threaded version, or if not how long is the wait?

Thanks

Re: AI AE MKII question...

I am expecting my AEMK2 in July - will let you know what the trigger is like when it shows up. If it is as good as my older AE it will be great.

Mine is due next month as well-You certainly can get a 20 inch barrel-They are cutting a 24 down to 20 and threading it for can/brake for me

Good question. Well the answer is it is just like all the other Accuracy International trigger groups. The updates and changes to the AE MKI to the current production of the AE MKII are:
-additional barrels offered in 20" plain, 20" with muzzle brake and 24" plain
-magazine well has been opened up to utilize the AICS 5rd (Part #3901) and 10rd (Part #3902) magazines.
-trigger group has been modified to allow easy removal for cleaning and maintenance.

Two stage trigger, with adjustable take up/travel and adjustable trigger pull as well.

As for wait, they have been arriving in the US now for 2 months and shipping to new owners and distributors monthly. So order now and enjoy the new rifle very soon. Thank you for the questions and if you need further assistance feel free to email, PM or call me to discuss.

I believe all our distributors currently have AE MKII rifles in stock. Please contact them for specific model information.

MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC

Randy and Diann Pennington
14178 Lexington Circle
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Phone: (303) 519-9616
Fax: (303) 254-6572
Email: [email protected]
www.milehighshooting.com

SRT Supply Inc.
(727) 526-5451
4450 60th Ave N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33714