• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AE Skin Question

apocalypserisin

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2023
Virginia
Looking to possibly pick up an AI AE MKIII with legacy skins. It is the bottom rifle in the pic:
20dd59c4ed1e2dc7ed537c28dd3b03c3284857f6-1.jpg

My question is if the skin has been modified? I have not seen ai skins with a cutout for folding stock retainer thing on the right side, nor have I seen any with the monopod cut so far back.

Also, can the AE MKIII use AICS mags?

Last edited:
Looking to possibly pick up an AI AE MKIII with legacy skins. It is the bottom rifle in the pic:
View attachment 8111871
My question is if the skin has been modified? I have not seen ai skins with a cutout for folding stock retainer thing on the right side, nor have I seen any with the monopod cut so far back.
Here’s a pic of one listed at sun prairie cabelas according to the post. Missing the bag rider in your pic but cut looks the same

87E516D3-3471-4EAE-807E-871C5B6FE9A6.png

Looking around further, looks like it was cut to fit the BT39 monopod adapter, and is just missing a plug/molding to fill in the hole in the stock. Guess my next question is does anyone have an extra one of those plugs in green they wouldn't mind selling?

Yes, this is a cutout for the AI monopod (not a BT one). Attached.
But someone made it carelessly.

Attachments

• AW.jpg
    AW.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 62