• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI ARMORER'S COURSE IN CLEARWATER, FL W/SRT SUPPLY

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
Hello To All,
SRT Supply will be sponsoring/hosting the following course dates in Clearwater, FL area:
1. June 21 & 22, LEO ONLY, location TBD

2. June 24 & 25, Open to all, location TBD

If you are interested please email me so I can get you on the roster for attendance. There will be a maximum of x10 seats per course date. More information to follow as available.

$450.00 each, payment will be direct to AINA, payment methods accepted are VISA, MC, check and approved PO as long as we are currently registered with your department.

Re: AI ARMORER'S COURSE IN CLEARWATER, FL W/SRT SUPPLY

At this time, I can only offer the x4 different locations:
1. AINA in Fredericksburg, VA
2. MHSA, CO
3. SRT, FL
4. TAC-PRO, TX

We may offer a course in Las Vegas as well, but that is limited due to time and location at the moment. As I can I will update locations, dates and more interest, thanks.

Re: AI ARMORER'S COURSE IN CLEARWATER, FL W/SRT SU

Can you provide an outline for the course so I understand what is covered?
Thanks

Lowlight reviewed the last one at Mile High Shooting Accessories. GREAT write-up and it sounds like an EXCELLENT course.

To all that have emailed, I have sent out further updates, if you did not receive such please email me so we can get you up to speed, thanks. Below from the email out:

Hello To All,
The following address will be for the 21st/22nd and 24th/25th AI
Armorer's course in Clearwater, FL.

SRT Supply Direct
5019 Ulmerton Rd
Clearwater, FL 33760

Range address:
Wyoming Antelope Club
3700 126th Ave N
Clearwater, FL 33762

The following are hotels which are very close and some extend GOV
rates to LEO's, please contact each for reservation and details:
1. Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/piecw-residence-inn-st-petersburg-clearwater/
2. TownePlace Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpats-towneplace-suites-st-petersburg-clearwater/
3. St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpasb-st-petersburg-marriott-clearwater/

Each attending customer is required to provide the following at course location:
1. your weapon system
2. 40rd ammo minimum (range day only) (NO LIVE AMMO IN CLASSROOM)
3. any equipment and/or accessories which you have desires to utilize
or discuss
4. cleaning equipment/kit for weapon system
5. ear/eye pro per shooter.

Course fees are $450.00 each, payment accepted will be Visa, Master
Card or check payable to:
ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL OF NORTH AMERICA
3410 SHANNON PARK DR, SUITE 100
FREDERICKSBURG, VA. 22408

Not at this time, but as the schedule develops, I will post here and for those which have emailed me, I label and group email them for follow on course updates till requirement/desire has been met.

The 21st/22nd course date is FULL.

23rd We have a confirmed update on the East coast course location will be emailed and updated this week. Course at this time is FULL.

24th/25th course has about x4 seats available still at this time. If interested please email ASAP.

Dead line for registration will be No Later Than Tuesday the 15th by close of business.

Thanks again for all the support and assistance, looking forward to meeting more members this month, take care.