• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI-ASR Deployment Kit trigger question...

Jimmy D in AK

Myrmidon
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
Alaska (AK)
I've got an AI ASR Deployment kit. The trigger is OK but not as good as the AI Competition Triggers, does anyone on here know if I can change out the ASR for the Competition trigger?

Thx in advance, -James

EO has the AXSR/ASR comp trigger listed on their site. It was either MH or EO that said the AXSR and the AT/AX comp trigger are the same trigger but with a different housing. So you can buy the comp trigger for the AXSR but it has to be this one and not the original one released for the AT/AX:

So the ASR has a different trigger housing than the AXSR? Because EO’s site says the one I posted above is for the AXSR and ASR (and shows the different housing style than the AT/AX company trigger, which obviously wouldn’t fit).

Is the stock ASR trigger different than the AXSR trigger? Because the AXSR trigger is being touted as the same as the AT/AX comp trigger but with a modified housing.

So the ASR has a different trigger housing than the AXSR? Because EO’s site says the one I posted above is for the AXSR and ASR (and shows the different housing style than the AT/AX company trigger, which obviously wouldn’t fit).

Is the stock ASR trigger different than the AXSR trigger? Because the AXSR trigger is being touted as the same as the AT/AX comp trigger but with a modified housing.
I know someone we can ask…… @Alice@AI or @tomirwin

Reactions: M8541Reaper

Dawg, let me put it to you this way. I took out to the ASR trigger to swap it with an OEM, and it didn't work. The ASR has a longer housing. Its also using a roll pin to hold it in place, along with the standard 2 screws.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Too lazy to take the action apart. But you can see the difference in this pic

1627302604442.png

Ahhhh ok. Good lookin out man, thanks.

So the AX (same as AT/ AMXC etc) AW and AT-X (comp trigger), the trigger housings wouldn’t let the screw to line up properly with the threads on the ASR.

Also, without it being screwed on (obviously) The bolt wouldn’t even close with any of those triggers, yet it still did with the ASR trigger.

F5ED53C7-3908-49CB-BB4A-9256DCA6EBB4.jpeg

Last edited: