• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AT 6.5CM 120 rounds through

Frank260

Serial Lurker
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2020
MA
Hi All. Bought this on here a year and a half ago but I just havent gotten the time or proper range to let this guy breathe! So here it is up for sale. There are 120 rounds on the chassis and barrel by the previous owner. Has the small firing pin, folding chassis, Anarchy spigot and 24" Gradous (OTM) barrel threaded 5/8-24. There is 1 magazine (but i think i have a second and will throw it in if i find it). Will also include the new Pelican hard case i bought for it. All manuals and parts included (safety first so kept separate just in case). $4000 including shipping to the US from my FFL to yours. Can accept money order, PayPal with no mention of the item, Venmo, etc. I bought this on this site and have sold twice here (a Vortex scope and a Spuhr mount) but can share eBay username and other sites that i have sold high dollar items. Happy to chat on the phone also. If in MA, happy to meet at an FFL to transfer. I am a serial lurker here...

Attachments

• tempImagezFyGL3.png
    tempImagezFyGL3.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 262
  • tempImage99aRYH.png
    tempImage99aRYH.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 267
  • tempImagez5UsaT.png
    tempImagez5UsaT.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 234
  • tempImagexUKRy4.png
    tempImagexUKRy4.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 236
  • tempImagef5mK8P.png
    tempImagef5mK8P.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 224
  • tempImageQlqkB3.png
    tempImageQlqkB3.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 202
  • tempImagewSkMt4.png
    tempImagewSkMt4.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 259
Reactions: yej0001 and jcam
Ok so after some thought and research, unless someone is located in MA and is interested, i am just going to keep this and get to using it. Its just easier than dealing with shipping and payment. So I will leave this up for MA residents only where we can do a face to face transfer at an FFL. I hope that is ok. If against the rules, i can delete.