• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms AI AT, 6.5cm, VORTEX RAZOR

mark5pt56

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2005
Florida
6.5 Creedmoor, 1n8 barrels, 24", 5/8x24, large firing pin--never an issue
Vortex Razor II 4.5-27x56, AI mount
Purchased all new from Mile High in 2015, some scratches here and there.
This is a great shooter, never had an issue. Plenty of barrel life and an option to have a spare.
I'm not a high volume shooter, the first 4-500 rounds were factory Amax, have loaded since and never any problems.
*Listed is the price I'm putting on it, within reason its negotiable, I'm easy to work with. I didn't want to under price this, again, lmk
*Only interested in selling at a minimum the rifle, scope and AI mount
*Option is to add the spare barrel, purchased from Mile High at the time I purchased the rifle, scope and mount.
*Not selling the new spare barrel separately, only as an addition to the rifle.
*No trades

*Rifle, scope, mount, the two bipod mounts and one magazine--5200 shipped
*Above and add the new spare barrel---5600 shipped

* FFL-FFL--I will need that FFL information, meaning the FFL number or copy thereof.
*USPS money orders or check-all clearing prior to sending anything. I have great feedback here and well over 200 on AR15.

Please advise
Mark

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
Some more and data pages. The plate in the pic is 24" the 8" center dot isn't to scale. So pretty close to "1 Moa" at 1000

Reactions: 143lrsd