• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI AT/ATX 308 Barrel

JustSendit

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2019
Looking for a 308 barrel for my ATX, looking for something 22+in, 1-10 or faster and ~m24 contour. Let me know if you’re in the ballpark with something you would part with.

I've got a factory barrel, but they're not anything close to M24.

26" factory barrel with factory comp. 1460 rds, all Federal 175 SMK, never more then .5" 5rd groups. $450 + shipping

308 1.jpg308 2.jpg

Reactions: AK74U
I’ll take it PM inbound… that is if the guy who didn’t start the thread hasn’t already done a deal with you… wtf

Reactions: EmanP
Who said I was taking it? I can't ask any info about the barrel to see if the barrel he has will be one I would like to have on my own gun? I have 175Gr FGMM SMK also and just wanted more info to help me find a similar barrel to match his results in accuracy. They do make more than one barrel right?

You should probably start your own thread instead of trying to poach @JustSendit thread for a barrel he already said he would take.